001

JENNIE'S POV

I was lying in a soft mattress, and when I opened my eyes and the sunlight coming from my bedroom window met me.

I heard some noises in our neighborhood, I think they're repairing something because I heard a sound of the hammer hitting the wall and I heard some noises of saws cutting woods.

I Get up from the king size bed and tie my hair in bun as I walk down the stairs to the living room wearing my nightdress. I stop from my track when I saw a familiar figure seating in the couch while holding a magazine that cover his face. When he recognize my presence he lower the magazine and I smile as I saw him look at me.

My fiance, the love of my life.

Kai.

"Morning beautiful, how's your sleep?" he asked as he grab a cup of coffee in the table then sip it while staring at me and put back the cup in the table while he hold back the magazine his reading.

"Morning love, I slept very well, you? You woke up early, why? Is it because of the noises of our neighbor?" He shook his head, while I walk at his direction, and when I'm infront of him, I reach the magazines he's holding and put it on the table as I straddle in his lap.

He stared at me for a minute while he tuck the strand of my hair behind my ear as he peck my lips.

"Love...." Kai said as he stared at me and I hum in response and I trace my finger to the hem of his shirt.

"Today..I have an urgent meeting with my boss, that's why I woke up early" He stated while I stop from what I was doing to the hem of his shirt, and look at him with a pout.

"I thought where going to our wedding planner today, love" I sight at him intenly and give him my puppy eyes look, but she just chuckles at my antic.

"oh God! your so cute" Kai said as he lightly pinch the bridge of my nose. He traces his hand from my face to my shoulder, arms and lastly to my hands to gesture me to stand up.

I undestand about how busy he was, but there's part of me need his presence in the preparetion of our wedding that will be 6 months from now. I want everything to be perfect in our wedding day because it's the most special event in our life.

When we both stood up, she hold my waist with his hands and he gave me a passionate kiss.

"Don't worry it will be a quick meeting and I promise to be back early as possible....and...I also contacted chaeng, she will accompany you for our wedding preparations, okay? Just let me handle my work first, before we settle everything." he kiss me once again and pull away from the kiss and let go of me to take a shower.

I don't have a choice but to agree to him. He always settle everything specially in his work before leaving it behind. I know he's doing this for our future, as we build our own family.

Kai is a workaholic person, He's a successful engineer who's incharge of engines in an airplaine, a ship or any kinds of machines and he also do the designs. But he prefer to designs a car, He's obssessed about cars as a matter of a fact. But I can say he's also a possessive partner. Why? Simply because he always want to know who's the people I'm with,and assure that he knows all people who surrounds me. Who am I working with and he also knows all of my friends and even if the people whom I just meet.

After doing his morning routine and got dressed in his suit for the last time before he would go to work he gave me a peck in my lips and bid his goodbye.

--------

"Earth to Jennie" Rose tap my arms because I 'm spacing out again.

Were here now at the office of our wedding planner, she give us photobook samples of different kinds of a overall design of our coming wedding. From the church designs, to our reception, wedding cakes, flowers and etc. But here I am not listening to her, I want Kai to also decide about everything, I want his opinion but his so busy at work.