Chapter Six: Camping It's Not so Bad

Skylar's POV
I stayed up all night the past three night helping removing ant stingers out of Heather's...whole body after Gwen pulled that prank on her. For all you people out there, red ants sting...they don't bite. We were making strategies to picking on Gwen and her was evil, I kinda liked it. I was trying to take a nap when Geoff hit the side of my bed. "What?"I groaned rolling over. "We got a challenge man." He said and I sighed. I sat up and walked out of the cabin.

I started walking and I saw Bridgette saving a post for me next to her and I smiled, then Courtney walked over to me and I looked at her. "God, Duncan is such a neanderthal." She complained and I sighed. "What did he do this time?" I asked and she crossed her arms. "He keeps saying I like him and calling me princess. I think he's flirting with me." Courtney said and I looked at her. "I thought you had a thing for him?" I asked and she looked at me. "Why would you think that." She asked and I looked at her. "I don't know, just a thought. But you play hard to get, that's what Duncan...likes in a girl, probably." I said tiredly walking towards everyone. "So if I flirt back he'll stop?" Courtney asked and I looked at her. "I don't know." I said as I walked.

She sighed and I looked at her. She obviously wanted help and I looked at her. "Look, you act like he can't get you...us guys usually want something we can't have, if you get what I mean." I said and she nodded. "Maybe Duncan's not that bad." She said stopping in her tracks, and I nodded and walked away from her and sat down next to Bridgette. "What's wrong with you?" Bridgette asked. "Harold" I lied and she nodded. "I get it, Katie and Sadie...won't shut up over you and your singing." She said and I looked at her. "What do you not like it?" I asked and she tilted her head. "When did I say that?" She smiled and I smiled back. "I'm kidding." I said and she laughed.

*****CONFESSIONAL*****

Skylar
"See, I give the best advice...relationship, friendships, break up, etc. but not when I'm tired. F*cking Heather and her ant stings...like actually trying to help Du-...I mean Courtney here."

——————

Chris walked over and he told us about the challenge, which was spending the night in the woods, and surviving...then being the first to come back, which made no sense, like more of Chris' challenges, but again...I'm not complaining. Chris threw map to both teams. Duncan and Heather caught them. As Chris went on about bears or something Courtney snatched the map from Duncan. We all started walking.

We all walked towards to camp sight. Courtney was yelling at everyone that she was CIT, and that she had to lead the way, along with saying she was the only one who could actually read the map. I didn't listen as I just talked with Bridgette whole time.

———————

As time went on our group seem to be get, less annoying. I looked around and I tapped Bridgette's shoulder. "Where are the two most annoying people on this planet?" I asked and she stopped and looked at me. "Oh no...Katie and Sadie are gone." Bridgette said and I looked at her. "Lets just leave alone for a bit, let my ears heal." I said and she crossed her arms. "They aren't that bad." She said and I laughed. "Stop lying" I said and she laughed.

——————

We were all at the camp sight and I leaned back. Duncan looked around "has anyone seen tweetle dumb and tweetle idiot?" He asked and I laughed and everyone looked over at me. "Dude, we lost them like four hours ago." I said. "And you didn't say anything?" Courtney asked crossing her arms. "I did...but your huge CIT ego, didn't listen." I said and Geoff laughed. She rolled her eyes, as Bridgette start putting up the tent. "You go camping offend?" I asked and she smiled. "I used to, all the time on the beach, when I spent nights on the beach." She said and I nodded.