𝐓𝐖𝐎

JAZMINE KHLOÉ🖤|
BROOKLYN NY

"Jazz help me drag dis nigga body"

"Nik yo football body lookin ass don't see nobody else in dis room"
I scrunched me face up.

As everyone else inna room laughed like shit was funny.

"Getcho scary ass over here"
he pointed at dis nigga on 10th street that tried to talk to me

which is now laying out dead with 73 bullet holes in his body.

"Aht aht,why y'all kill him anyways"I asked as nik and shug drug his body in the direction of chops cadge "Boonks orders"

Bitch i- i shook my head,pussy got him stuck stuck acting dumb goin retarded.Cause every nigga i talk to or wanna talk to ends up dead.

"He's in jail dummy how he see dis"rocky informed.

"bitch idk you know dis nigga crazy"
I sighed.

It's always the crazy niggas that be cute and know how to dick you down good.Always the crazy niggas....

"We'll be back"rex said indicating that her and rocky was going somewhere.
I nodded looking as they left.

ROOF

ROOF

-AHT AHT

"Getcho dog sahn"
i yelled jumping on the table as soon as i saw chops big ass running up to me.

"Whatchuu doin He's nice"
shug said petting him.of course he's going to be nice to you nigga thats yo pet dumb ass.

"Get this big motherfucker"
I screamed ah nigga was finna cry.That big ass dog and he eat humans and shit bye.

"Nigga not harmful"
oh see they still playin like da dog ain't got blood on his mouth.

"He has blood on his mouth,cmon aht aht go"
i was debating on if i should kick the shit outta it but what if he bites my shit off.Yeah no pooh

"Mane cmon chop she ah pussy"
he laughed grabbing chop walking back to to back.

"Chop its sum fresh meat you want it fried or raw"nik shouted from the back.

Dis nigga cut up the boys body and feed him to chop.

I just threw up in my mouth.Des niggas our sick and to think i went out with one of they species.