𝐒𝐈𝐗

ROCKY\ISSUES

I gasped in shock,as we pulled up to the house seeing the scene

"Y'all see that"nik asked talking about the car with glass all around it

"Duh"

"Shit im too high fa dis"

We all rushed out the car going up to the door

"Omgshh"Bri examined the blood on the concrete.

The door was locked so we pounded on the door hopping someone would answer but they wouldn't.

"Imma go around back"i told them going around the house to the sliding door.

Looking through the sliding door there was hella glass and blood on the floor.

I opened the sliding door thanking god that it was unlocked.

I was going to open the front door but i heard whining soo i ran to the back where jazz's room was.

put my ear to the door.

I heard heavy breathing and low praying.

I turned the door handle "fuck" I whispered the shit was locked.

"Jazz please open the door"I knocked on the door.

"Key"jaz spoke faintly.Looking around the door there was a key on top.

Grabbing the key i unlocked the door.

Opening the door,I peeked my head inside ah lil bit.

"JAZMINE"i yelled once i seen her beaten up frame

"Jaz can u hear me"i ran to her side once i saw her laying there unconscious.

"Jaz can u hear me"i repeated.

"she can't hear u dummy,shut up and help ha"nik said as they walked in the room stepping over glass and knocked over things.

"get the things for me ta do dis diraty things"brii's accent popped out.

they lifted jaz on the bed and went to go get candles a needle and a blade

_5 minusts later

"gimme finga"bri grabbed rex's finger

"hell nah,my bad"he snatched his finger from bri

"mmcht"everybody smacked they teeth

"pussy ass lil boy"nik said giving brii his finger

Bri grabbed his finger and cut his finger with the blade as blood peeked through.

"triangle"

"triangle"

"tri-alright i get it a triangle"nik drew a triangle with his blood on jaz forehead.

Getting done with drawing the triangle,Bri grabbed the needle sticking it in niks hand drawling the blood that was already leaking and putting it too the side.

"well that was easy"nik said waving his hand around widely,accidently dropping in rex mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK SON"he got up going to wash his mouth up.

"oh shit"everyone laughed but bri beacause she was in her serious mood,and me.

"This shit is not funny one of our bestfriends is laying her unconised and yall wanna laugh like its all good".

"This is bullshit yall play around too fucking much to not know when to play and when not to play".

"i swear when jazmine wakes up imma tell her about all this and whe-i got cut off from my babbling when bri started yelling shit in a diffrenet launguage

"okaqyer babom shwuoo"she yelled

"IM SORRY WHAT"nik looked around confused as she kept yelling the shit over and over again,fast as fuck

"GET THE FUCK OUT"she screamed as her eyes turned a dark red color.

everyone in the room scattered out like roachs,including me bitch i was shookin.

THE END

WOULD YALL HAVE BEEN MAD

BRI\VOODOO

"COOMBIYA SEENGA WAKLEY"I chanted.

The candles were in a triangle around jaz as she laid there with the triangle on her forehead.

"ZEEKYBOOMAHEKA"I read the spell from the book.

"ZEEKYBOOMAHEKA"I repeated two more times.Until the room started shaking indicaing that the spell was working correcty.

"whom must of summon the greatest of all times"that fucking irratating voice that ive always knew spoke out.

tuh the greatest where,that bitch wasnt the greatest.

cause i was and i still am period hunny.

"ugh hey mommy"i sighed as i saw her standing there with a scolding face.

Hehe now the end..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
644 words

More updates

Feedback

Another Update tn