[PROLOGUE]

" Are you okay with this? Like about us, how about us?" Jiang Fengmian's voice broke. Tears threatening to fall from his eyes as he looked straight at the woman in purple traditional dress standing few steps away from him.

He is waiting, heart racing, not sure if his words are what the right thing to say right now.

"Us?" Yu Ziyuan turned. Keeping an eye contact with the man." Don't be a fool! There is no us in the first place." With that, her tone seems like near of crying out but choose to spun around. Starts walking in her heels and never daring to look back again. Afraid she will lose herself from excruciating emotions of her own heart and wouldn't be able to withstand the silent pain. Dwelling in deep, deep and deeper of her forbidden feelings.

It's no use anymore, she and him are wasn't meant to be.

It's better this way, separation is good sometimes, letting go is painful but not all you choose to let go are worth it to keep anymore if you'll end up killing of yourself. Right, that's it. She will let go this feelings called love.

She leave the man of her life, the only person she gave herself.

Under the starry sky of lotus pier, both of them trembling, shaking, listening to their own woeful cries. The cold breeze feels like knives stabbing against them. It seemed the winter would come soon and bring another lonely nights inside of their broken hearts.

Dying out, crying out.

It really wasn't meant to be.

'You and Me are wasn't meant to be.'

What happened after they separated each other?" After telling the foretold story of Yunmeng legend. The actress who would act as Yu Ziyuan asked in curiosity. "Do they ever see each other again?"

"They says, Yu Ziyuan banished to the sea after the night of separation. They never seen her again, she is a woman from the depths of darkness, after all. A mermaid who dared to step on the land of human. Such reckless creature from the vast sea, really admirable!"

"Isn't she kind of naive, chasing love like the little mermaid?"

"Are you listening or not? Didn't I told you she tried so hard to have human feet for the sake of her people and to protect Yunmeng from humans back then, it's good she don't die there. But instead met the general known for his pure kindness and charming smile. It only heavens can tell if their meeting is a good thing or not." The storyteller solemnly sighed. Brushing the actress long hair, smooth and slow. At first he doesn't have plan to share this whole detailed legend of Yunmeng with an outsiders, but this woman desires to know her character more and insisted learning how the things ever began. A legend will stay a legend between the lines of legitimacy and fantasy. There might be a truth in some of words but there's possibility of nothing at all.

"What do you think about their fate? Is it sad or not?"

The hairdresser huffed, crossing his arms. " Why are you asking me with such questions? Of course it's already sad separation between of two lovers ah, so heartbreaking. Have you ever considered asking yourself?"

"Of course, I did." The actress says. "I already did after hearing the lover's separation but..."

"But what?"

"Have you ever thought perhaps Jiang Fengmian were feeling guilty and has his conscience bothering him all this time nevertheless. He's deeply in love with other woman and Yu Ziyuan was the one he choose to marry out in convenience for sake of reuniting two kind of existence. Did he ever love the feared mermaid? She's not sweet and cheerful, you said she always has this fierce expression. Is she loveable that kind of era? Did he really love her?"

He was taken a back at her words, he never expected the statement. Mostly from this selfish actress. "But he even put an efforts to reach for her, I think he loves her in a way."

"Hmmm...is that so, he is known as a kind man right?"

"Wait–why are we even talking about this. You have fifteen minutes before someone call you here. " And with an irritated voice the man left her alone.
At the same time, one of P.A comes in, blushing madly and quietly squealing from excitement.

"Zewu-Jun finally here! He's outside! Please ready yourself."

With a quick nod. They left the room and ready themselves for shooting. A smile was there to greet each other in kindness communications. The white clad pristine robes fluttered with the blew of summer breeze. There, stood the top handsome man of generation.
His long silken hair fallen behind him as he gracefully moves from one place to another, giving the pleasing smile that melt people hearts.

Afterwards, they've started working in the place where a Yunmeng legend has begun. About the forbidden love story between one mermaid and one man. It might be a story of forgotten world. But, the present loves hearing some legends that never die.

To the point they're making a stories from scratch. Because no one would be able to back in time and tell what really had transpired at that moment.

"Hey what do you think? Did Zewu-Jun know the legend?"

Maybe yes, maybe no. Depend if he's interested in this." The hairdresser's nonchalantly replied. Eyes bored, he looked at nowhere, have no intention telling the story his grandfather loves to tell them when they're small naive children. Beside him the actress stood and pressed her lips into thin line. As those eyes michievously sparkles and before he knew it. The selfish woman called out the mentioned man earlier.

So then, with of unspoken obligations, he get another companion to share of Yunmeng Legend.

He only hopes, silently wishing for him not to be ridiculed from this.

Despite the story being an old tale, it's more special than others.

Because the hairdresser knows, that his grandfather words held truth of unknown world.

That Somewhere.

Deep down of Yunmeng waters dwells the creature with magnificent purple scales, gloriously glowing within the darkness and swiftly moving along of a peaceful current.