CHAPTER 4: DESIRE

Only an utter silence. The young man before him was crying out naked for his gentleman personality to take one shameless look, not daring to break of his own rules, in the end it leave him no choice. With hesitant moved of an eye, Lan Xichen had never expected a sight of the captivating pupils held so much admiration and honest respect, not even within his loyal fans.

Lan Xichen tried to ignored the eyes, if he keep looking at those, then he is not sure anymore if his next action's would be able to be consider rational or more worse beyond of his control.

He seriously gulped.

What is wrong with him? Why he felt being enchanted by just looking at the  young man? Is it because the young man was bare naked from head to toe with a creamy white pale soft skinned that too exposed for him? Lan Xichen has trying to find the reasoning why's he's being captivated right now.

In order to calm his wits and veins, he had decided to take off his wet outer layer silk white robe and dropped it to the young man's body, covering a sinful sight down below between his pair of long white meaty thighs." You should wear this first, though it's still wet, please bear with it for now."

The young man looked at him, then gaze down at his white robe with a clueless expression. And then after seconds of staring at the robe, the young man smiled happily. Looking like a child who got a free candy at the toy store. It is so innocent, naive, and adorable. That even Lan Xichen's facial expression starting to distort a little and quite complicated.

Something is not right, he suddenly a thought about the young man's weak reaction. . . as if he is a newborn baby.

Is he? No, it's ridiculous, he has a body of a young man for heavens sake. Lan Xichen mentally thought.

Waiting for the young man to put the clothes on over his body seems to be a lifetime with that pitiful struggling as those delicate fingers weakly touching the silk robe. While he tried wrapping his exposed upper part body---here, here, here and there--- with no signs of direction.

Lan Xichen don't know whether to laugh nor cry, and he would like to ask the young man what is he doing but he cannot be rude to a stranger.

After five minutes.

After ten minutes.

After fifteen minutes.

Lan Xichen bit his lower lip, looking at the young man still on the ground.

He wonder why the young man didn't bother standing up,so he can wear his outer robe easily. And now, the young man looks like a pitiful beggar boy on the streets with set layers of rags over him.

"How about I help you?" Lan Xichen muttered.

The young man look up and show his perfect set of white teeth, and smiling so innocently, too pure for everyone.

Lan Xichen heart wants to melt at the young man's expression. He could tell this one is indeed like a child, a pure naive innocent child. That he want to protect this young man at all cost. At this moment, the most sought young master of Lan family didn't noticed how he just made an oath.

Crouching down on his knees, Lan Xichen's reached for the wet white robe, slowly arranging it to a right position before he leaned closer to move his body's according to their position, especially the other aren't moving at all. This lad were merely staring hard at his face with no hint of nervousness. Instead it was Lan Xichen's who is having his nerves in great havoc, refusing to meet those eyes with adoration for him as well trying hard not to look at the other's bare chest, and yet he cannot deny a pair of the pinky small beans peeking at him.

With him gulping down hard, Lan Xichen finally able to dressed the strange young man.

He suddenly think how the stranger never had spoken a word back, Lan Xichen never feeling troubled before but in this case meeting this young man as if there a lot of troubles will chase him.

"Can you talk? I don't want to be rude but if there is something wrong with your throat please tell me?" He says.

The young man look up to him for the umpteenth time, this one could only do was kept looking at his face. Lan Xichen knew he is a handsome man among men in or out of the industry.

Then without any sound, without any word the young man suddenly lower his head for a moment and then when he raised his head he's smiling back at Lan Xichen.

One smile, only with pure naivety and innocence. The first young master fall in trance, in silence, the time seemed stopped and as if he see a rising sun and hidden moons. With this young man he can feel seeing the deep blue seas in this world.

Not even realising how his heart skips more beat than before, Lan Xichen''s mind only knows he can not escape from this person existence.

"Zewu-Jun!" Someone yelling so loud in far distance, enough to be heard by Lan Xichen that made him to snapped back.

"I think we have to go now."

Lan Xichen rose to his feet with heart keep beating fast, thudding hard for a reason. When he plan to turn around, the young man's hand has reached for the edge of his clothes.

"Ah..."An attempt moan, weak and soft akin to the siren's voice.

Lan Xichen stood, frozen.

"Ah.."

Lan Xichen heart beats almost halt to stopped within moments. Hearing the young man's voice has already flip his stomach upside down, he can feel the rising heat overwhelm his body as if he intake an intoxicating drug.

He feel addicted.

With his desire for streaming lust is getting out of hand and beyond more of his control.

He want to touch, embraced this one person over and over until the mind were rotten, awfully and shamelessly corrupted that this person cannot live without his touch anymore.

He want this person for sure, and he want to locked up this person inside his room, forever.

Making this person to stay with him for the rest of his life.

The dangerous desire hiding within his mind, exposing all of his deepest demons. And Lan Xichen doesn't give a damn for it.

When he met the young man's eyes, it made his heart skip another beat. 

At that, Lan Xichen knows this person is his, only his, no one can have him.

This person----Lan Xichen had decided he have to make him his, alone.

Mine. He is mine.

Lan Xichen almost chuckled darkly at the thought, how come his desire can be this absurd and grave. The elders would cry hard once they learn him having such thoughts for a man he had just met. Ah, like his father to his mother, no wonder. For now, he will keep throw away all his politeness in  order to hold this young man, he can not move drastically but he can sure  make a small foundation at firs.

"Let's change into dry clothes. A wet clothes isn't good for the body, you might catch a cold." Lan Xichen says with a friendly smile he always wore, yet this one more soft and gentle like.

He is afraid to scare the young man, and he cannot afford that.

The young mermaid of course have no idea what's the two legged priest are talking, though he nodded due to an instinct. He is really happy to meet the priest and be able to touched him this close.

Lan Xichen found the approval very much on his favour as he mused with another warm smile. "Then, please let me carry you."

Another nod response.

"Then please pardon my rudeness."

TO BE CONTINUED.

[SHENMA:
360° to 180° quickly.]