The USJ (part 1)

4.02k reads

99 votes

Only 17 chapter

And #3 in SHIGADABI

HOW THE FUCK OMG I LOVE YOU FELLOW SHIPPERS
Thank you so much readers I can't describe how much this helped my self esteem and if I'm honest with you guy I was about to post a good bye chapter even though I started school on the 14th and I'm only a freshman I already want to kill my self school has been kicking my ass and god the people there hate me I had the blade ready but I read through every comment since chapter one and I just want to thank you again for the support you give and if this chapter gets enough votes of comments saying do it I'll do a face reveal

Also todobaku fluff warning (I'll start the tododeku later chill) also some shinkami

- during Kiri and Dabi's talk in the locker room with Bakugo -

"Icyhot why did you do that..?" Bakugo ask as Shoto and Bakugo walked into a back room away from everyone else all might got for just the 2 of then since they are the top students and later the villains will get lockers in here too but for now they are alone "honestly Danki bummed into me after being rejected by Jirou but than pushed away by her jealous and protective girlfriend Momo.." Shoto explained earning a confused Bakugo in response "oh apologies.. uh sparky is Danki, Jirou is the Music one and Momo is big boobs.." the dual users was really starting to question why he can never remember names other than the rudely sweet nicknames he gives us, I like a few of mine that he only calls me in private like Candy cane and snowflake, I called him my little firecracker which he actually liked but that's also a private one. If I'm honest I know he has a crush on me we are actually.. heh friends with benefits but we are actually best friends very protective and supportive of each other he lets me stay at his house when my shit head of a father gets too much and I sleep in his room, he even has cloths for me at his house for emergency when I just can't take it and leave on the spot.

After he understood he calm down and we started changing- well changing each other actually -once we were finished we left the private room and went out to the front of the school where a bus is waiting, as usual we are the first ones there and we never know why..

-in the girls locker room-

All the girls are always so scared to change so freely so they take turns with 2 people holding up a towel while 3 change at a time which is why they take so long especially with their hero costumes

-in the boys locker room-

Most of their time is spent chatting while changing and now with the villains here all the boys can do is stare while the 4 new students change, Dabi for all the purple skin, shigaraki for how he has to take off all the hands (which he rarely wears now since the teachers keep forgetting he didn't break in so he keeps getting tackled or knocked out) and how many deep gashes are littered across his pale yet beautiful skin, and they stare at Deku and Shinsou for how ripped they are "hey who's the purple haired one~?" Danki asked licking his lips and than signaling every boy he calls dibs on him "excuse me my name is Shinsou and please do not tell you have dibs on me. If you want me you work for it I'm not cheat or anywhere near free. I'm hard to emotionally connect with so good luck Danki." Shinsou than left leaving a very turned on electric teen "challenge accepted~!!" Danki smirked and got changed quickly than bolted to the bus where the top students 2 were waiting with the 2 sleepy others.

Danki stood by Shinsou while slowly the other students started to come out. Once they were all here all might took over for the sleepy pro since him and Shinsou passed out on the bus already "Alright students get with a partner they will be riding next to you on the bus there and back and will be your training partner. You may start now" and with that every one started to quickly push and shove to get to someone.

Groups-
Todoroki and Bakugo
Dabi and Tomura and Deku
Shinsou and Danki
Jirou and Momo
Tsu and Mina
Iida and Aoyama
Kirishima and Ochako
Tokoyami and Shouji
Ojiro and Tooru

Idk if I got everyone I did this from memory so if I misspell or forget a character I'm sorry

"Is every partnered with anot- I thought I said 2 per group you three?" Aizawa said to the 3 villains in the back "oh fuck off you little—" Deku was cut off back a hand over his mouth "thank you Dabi.. sorry sir but please allow us to be partners in this, we can not get hurt by each other's quirks due to a certain member of the league's quirk" shigaraki said and put all five fingers on Deku and Dabi not decaying them as Dabi lights his hands on fire and touches the other 2 as well than they let go "the other students do get affected by our quirks so since we are not even allowed to train said by All might we found it not necessary to find a partner." Tomura stated rather calmly earning a nod from aizawa "how will you sit? Only 2 to a seat so there will be no room for one of you" aizawa pointed out "Tomura knows how to stand on a moving truck on a bumpy road I think he'll be fine or he could just sit on my lap" Dabi smirked getting a punch in the arm by a very annoyed blue haired male "standing on the bus would be preferable.." shigaraki said as he unzipped his backpack he carries all his hands in that will be waiting in the bus while training and put father in the backpack (if you are confused I'm sorry so to summarize it shigaraki wears all his hands usually but stopped when teachers kept forgetting he's in rehab so getting tired of going to the nurses office after a attack he just started wearing father on his face leaving the others in the dorm or in his locker, and I forgot to mention that everyone has a suitcase right now in the bus since they are going to different training spot after the USJ for an overnight trip) after aizawa to,d everyone to get on the bus Dabi was handed Shigaraki's backpack to hold onto while Tomura was getting on his gloves to block his quirk while he was getting on top of the bus.

Once everyone got settled the bus started moving while they students got comfortable and ready for the long ride ahead, the villains were also promised at least 2 rest breaks so they could check on their leader, and that was only to the USJ, the overnight trip was an 8 hour ride from the USJ so they were gonna be able to check on Tomura only 4 times. Dabi and Deku were trying to talk to Shoto who was in the every last row of seats next to Bakugo, so they gave up trying after Bakugo kept growling or threatening them so the turned back around to talk to each other "finally.. so snowflake what should we do for the next 2 hour on this shitty bus ride?" Bakugo asked knowing no one would listen in since everyone was talking or sleeping or just on their phones so he put an arm around the bi-colored male and sat back in a relaxed manner as his angered expression faded into a calm simple smile he only shows Shoto and the Baku squad "hm firecracker I'd say relax and enjoy the peace of not being annoyed by the others" Todoroki stated as he leaned back and rested his head on the blondes shoulder, cuddling into his warmth as his emotionless expression turned into a calming smile only Bakugo and the villains are able to see. After awhile the 2 fell into a peaceful sleep in each other's embrace with a blanket Momo made for them since Momo was Todoroki's best friend she knew everything so she expected to see them like this.

1423 word great! I promise I'll start the tododeku soon I just LOVE todobaku heh anywayyy I'll update later again