Sleepover (part 1)

I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!! Miss me? Of course not anyway LETS GET THIS STARTED I'm so excited to be back heh sorry anywayyyyy.................... Enjoy!

After the class got settled in, they all changed into their swimming suits and walked to the beach seeing the 2 caterpillars asleep they quietly passes and then set up their beach materials and than everyone separated. Many jumped into the water while some started a game of volleyball.

The villains (plus Sho) finally got the brothers to calm down and walked to the beach. Dabi sat against a tree with Tomura laying down against his chest tiredly, deku convinced Shoto to join him in the water to which the class was a blushing mess, no one has ever seen the youngest Todoroki sibling without a long sleeve on, the girls we're going crazy over how well toned the bi-colored male was. Deku spun a knife behind Shoto with a 'keep staring I'm gonna murder you' grin earning everyone going back to their activities. As for Bakugo he glared at Deku pissed he isn't the one forcing everyone to back off .

Deku noticed a certain blonde staring so he grabbed Shoto's arm and smiled softly while rubbing his chest softly and tracing his abs with his nails earning a confused/flustered Todoroki "C-Can we go to the water now..?"Shoto asked backing away towards the class.

"Of course my love! Tomu we're gonna go swimming now!" Deku yelled happily (he's kinda like toga if that helps with you imagery) "Without that knife." Tomura growled back earning a reluctant deku "But tommy I—" Tomura sat up while his piercing red eyes sent daggers to the green haired male "DEKU!! What did I say?! No. Knife. Got it?" Dabi and Shoto flinched because no one should ever back talk to Tomura especially when he's tired and laying down comfortably "Y-Y-Yes sir!!!" Deku quickly put the knife away and retreated to the water where he hid behind the confusion class that was watching ready to break up a fight.

"Baby calm down!" Dabi pulled Tomura back to laying on his chest and softly pet the surprisingly smooth, fluffy, blue hair "sh.. it's fine honey don't lose you temper alright?" Tomura nodded slightly and nuzzled into Dabi's chest more "I love you Touya.." with that Tomura fell asleep leaving Dabi in a chaotic mess of emotions.

~time skip~

The sun was starting to set and Aizawa woke up to Danki cuddling up to Shinsou who was still asleep "get off him now you perverted Pokémon!" Danki quickly got up and run to the class who were walking towards the cabins "don't forget everyone meet to the lounge for a sleep over!" Momo yelled while going into her cabin with the others. Everyone nodded and went into their cabins to get changed then all met up in the lounge with blankets, pillows, phones, and chargers, while just wearing their sleep attire.

Soon everyone was sitting in a circle laughing and joking around and even included the villains the 3 were sitting around Shigaraki making sure no one hurt him since he was still recovering from his injury made by a certain blonde, they just redid his stitches and bandages so they were very protective when it came to the weaker male, they don't want the wounds to reopen or for something to decay.

After a few minutes everyone were coming back from the snack table and sitting back where they were to continue their talk till suddenly Toga jumped out of a warp gate that immediately closed behind her "SHIGGY" the blonde haired teen yelled while tackling the poor bluenette in a lung crushing hug  knocking his out of the protective circle the 3 make around him, Dabi and Shoto immediately jumped up from their laying positions "BOSS?!" They both yelled terrified for their leader's safety till getting a good look at the attacker "oh it's just you.." Dabi said sitting next to Deku again.

The class activated their quirks ready to fight "calm down idiots, Toga hates it when Shigaraki is gone from the base for too long.. you think Dabi is protective god you have not seen shit yet!" The villains laughed making the class scared since Dabi almost burned down the whole scho- no TOWN  because Shigaraki got a paper cut that didn't even bleed!! If Toga is more the Dabi they are gonna all die a horrible death.

"So why would she come here she's not in rehab so she can go to prison for all the crime she's done plus trespassing." Momo stated watching Shoto and Dabi pry the clingy blood lover off Tomura "Toga doesn't seem to care, I don't think any of the villains do as long as he's not hurt" Shinso said pointing at Tomura before going off the lay in a corner

"therefore will stay to protect, Toga as a motherly-figure, Deku as a brotherly type, Todoroki as a best friend, and of course Dabi being his boyfriend would naturally be willing to die for him. Shigaraki has the type of personality where you fear him yet have a need to keep him safe, not wanting to ever see him hurt, he bonds well with others and can connect with them easily which is why he is leadership material." Shinso finished off before passing out.

"Yup I'm not leaving him here and you can't do shit about it" Toga giggled while grinning towards Bakugo "ah your the bastard who hurt my Tomu~! Heh.. heheheehahahaa..... HAHAAHAHHAHAAA!!!!!!! ILL KILL YOU BITCH" Toga slammed Bakugo against the wall and had a knife to his throat.

The Bakusquad grabbed toga and pulled her away and gave her to Shoto and Deku "AWH LET ME KILL HIM PLEASE HIS BLOOD WOULD LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL STAINING THE WALL WITH HIS GUTS BEING USED AS A ROPE TO HANG HIM WITH HAHAHAHAHA"

Suddenly toga broke free and ran full speed towards Bakugo and—

Hold on

Almost there

Your so close

Few more

I'm a bitch

CLIFFHANGER I know I just got back and I'm doing this to you sue me I dare you bye fuckers!
1030 words
Also comment down truth or dares for part 2! Make sure to tell me if you'd like to be anonymous or would like a @ *your username* thank you cya