ℝ𝕆ℂ𝕂 𝔽𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋!

Me and the Losers were walking around laughing at random stuff until we see someone's bike.
"Wait..isn't that the farmers kids bike?" Richie asked pushing his glasses up to get a better look. I instantly nodded. Fear wells up into my face and I instantly run into the ally. Everyone shouts my name and runs after me. I walk into a pasture to see Henry, Belch, Victor, and Patrick around the farmers kid. I take notice that Henry has the kids meet and has him pin to the ground the meat hovering over his face.
"LICK IT!" Henry shouted and everyone starts laughing. My fists balls up and I walk up to them.
"WHAT THE FUCK?" I shouted and all eyes were on me. Everyone starts smirking yet Victor frowns.
"Look we have princess here," Patrick said walking up to me with his signature smirk etched into his face. I roll my eyes and pushed past him. He grabs my wrist but I kick his shins making him let go of my wrist and onto the ground. I grab the boys hand and pull him up. He looks at me and smiles at me. I smile back. I turn around and I nod towards the Losers. I turn my head back and smirk at the three.
"Well we shall be going now..BYE BITCHES," I shouted and I take the boy with me. Me, the kid, and the losers run across the River. The kid lays there exhausted. Patrick and them show up pissed off.
"What the hell sunshine?" Patrick said a frown on his face. I scoff knowing it's fake. But his frown deepens but he then covers it up with his smirk. I sigh. But then a rock is thrown towards them. My head snaps to my left to see Richie throwing rocks at them. I crack a smile. We all joined in throwing rocks at them. I try my best not to hit Victor since he hasn't done shit to us.
"WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB!" Richie shouted at them but then gets hit by a rock. I giggle a bit and I turn back and start throwing rocks at them. They all retreat and runs off. I crack a smile at everyone.
"Thanks...the name is Mike.." The kid said and I smile at him. I held out my hand to help him up. He takes it and I pull him up.
"Well Mike, welcome to the losers club," Richie said while slapping him on the back. I smile at them.
"That there is (Y/N) who's been saving our asses. That's Bill, Bev, Eddie, Ben, Stan, and I'm Richie," Richie said to Mike and points out all of us. I look down at my beat up black converse.
"Shit what time is it? I have a curfew now since my mom figure out the missing kids," I said my head shooting up like a bullet. Everyone shrugs and I sigh.
"Well I'm heading home..it was nice meeting you Mike. Cya guys," I said and I head home on my bike not knowing that a certain creepy clown is watching me and the losers every move....

Oof idk what's up with Wattpad but it's not letting me do bold or italics. Well hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I promise you next chapter will HAVE A LOTTT OF PATRICK.