🅲🅷🅸🅻🅻🅸🅽🅶

𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 :
(𝔽/𝔽) - 𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣
(𝔽/ℂ) - 𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤

I decided to pass on going to Bens house. But I decided to go out and about and I walked past shops. I walked into the Drug Store and decided to go get some Pepsi and some chips. I push open the doors and I instantly see Patrick. I huff out a sigh and I head to the drink section. I hear footsteps behind me and I whip my head around to see Patrick.
"What do you want Patrick?" I asked arms crossed. Patrick sighs and rakes his hand through his hair. Then he places his hand near my head blocking me from getting out.
"Do you maybe want to go get some ice cream?" He asked nicely. I squint my eyes.
"Hm maybe I shouldn't I don't know if this is a set up," I said and I duck under his arm and I grabbed a bag of (f/c)'s and I turn around to see him frowning but then covers it up.
"It's not (Y/N)..I promise.." Patrick said and I sigh putting my chips back.
"Fine.." I said and i saw a little glint in his eyes but it quickly faded away. He grabs my hand and leads me out of the store and outside. We then head into the park and up to and ice cream truck. The guy looks at us and smiles at us.
"What will you two like?" The guy asked looking at us. I kindly smile back at him.
"I'd like (F/F) please!" I said while pulling out my wallet. But Patrick pulls out some cash out of his pocket and pushes my wallet away. He then grins at me. I frown a bit.
"And you son? what would you like?" The kind guy asked Patrick. Patrick thinks for a bit.
"I'll take what she's having," Patrick said and the guy nods and gives us the ice cream. Patrick was about to hand the guy the money but he shakes his head.
"No it's okay son. You guys are truly the kindest people I've met today. It's on the house," The guy said. I instantly smile at him again.
"Thank you! Have an amazing day," I said and we walk of and I wave to him. Me and Patrick sat down under a tree.
"Not to be rude or anything but why the fuck did you take me out to get ice cream?" I asked while licking my ice cream. Patrick just shrugs.
"I honestly just did. Plus your pretty damn cute and hot at the same time," Patrick said and goes back to licking his ice cream. I smirk a bit and I get a bit of ice cream on my finger and I tap his nose getting ice cream on his nose. I start laughing and he glares at me.
"Oh shit," I said and then he puts ice cream on my face and I start laughing. We both finish our ice cream and the sun starts to set. Patrick gets up and helps me up.
"Thanks for today Patrick, I really enjoyed hanging out with you," I said while wiping my hands on my pants. Patrick nods.
"Here I'll walk you home," Patrick said while looking down at me. I look up at him and smile.
"Thanks," I said and we started for my home. I sigh.
"Why do you hate me and the losers?" I asked while we walk under the street lamps. Patrick shoves his hands in his pockets fishing for his lighter and cigarettes. He pulls them out and lights the cigarette and shrugs. I roll my eyes and I grab the cigarette out of his mouth and throw it on the ground.
"That's bad got you," I said and I stepped on the cigarette. Patrick smiles a bit but then goes back to smirking.
"When did I say I hated you?" Patrick asked me. I shrug.
"Ugh.. I just feel like you hate me," I said while looking at him. He then looks at me and shrugs.
"I don't hate you.." Patrick said and we stop in front of my house. I look at him and I hug him.
"Thanks for today Patrick..hope we could do this again someday," I said while parting from the hug. He nods.
"Yea..well goodnight (Y/N)," Patrick said and walks off. I wave bye to him and I head inside and I fell asleep once my body hit the bed.

𝔼𝔼𝔼𝕂 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕙𝕖𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖. 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕖-𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤. ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ;) 𝕓𝕒𝕚𝕤

~ 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕚