I Really Like You

Seulgi's POV

"Hello Irene, where do you want to put it?" I asked Irene cause I don't know where she wanted to put all these things she wanted away from her office.

"Just put in anywhere there," she replied.

"Got it bye. Irene hmmmm---- Ire-----"

"Yeri, I'm aborting my Plan B with Seulgi. She's been through a lot, I don't think I can do it." Wait, she's talking to Yeri now? And what Plan B is she talking about?

"I told you already, making her fall for you then breaking her heart later on just to get rid of her wasn't a good plan after all." Yeri said. So everything is just a plan to get rid of me huh?. Everything is just an act so she can get rid me at the end. What a fool I am. I should have thought already that someone like her would never have any feelings for me. Such an idiot and to think that I already have fallen in love with her.

"Now I will------" "Hmmm unnie, are you on call with somebody? Cause it looks like it's still on." .

"Hello Seulgi, are you still there?" She nervously asked.

"I'm here. I've heard everything Irene." Then I ended the call and cry my hearts out. It's so painful to think that everything is just a lie. I stayed a little bit more cause I don't know how I'm going to react when I see Irene when Wendy called.

"Seulgi, where the hell are you? Some guys came and took Irene. They're trying to get Yeri and Jennie too so I can't help Irene. Lisa and I were still fighting these stupid guys. Hurry up and get your ass off on where you are. They might be heading in the lobby now." Oh my God Irene. Please keep her safe. I immediately ran and saw two men dragging Irene. I shouldn't have stayed there. I know for the fact that those people might come anytime yet I just thought about myself. I won't be forgiving myself if something happened to her.

I hold one guy on his shoulder to face me and punch him on his face.

"Seulgi?" She said softly with fears in her eyes. Shit, I'm sorry Irene.

Then I turned to the other one and kicked him. He was able to let go of  Irene then she ran towards me. I signalled Irene to step backwards and then I continued fighting the other guy. Wow, this guy is so good. I'm having a hard time knocking him down but when I successfully did I saw how the other guy stands up, pulled out his gun and shoot it on me. Then I was surprised when Irene wrapped her body around me and took the bullet for me. What the hell just happened? Why would she do that? I'm supposed to protect her. I should have been shot.  Shit, I swear I'm gonna kill that guy. I pulled out my gun and shoot him first before he could pull that trigger again. Soon I heard the police's siren and I saw some guys started running. Like really? There's a lot of them? And who the hell are they really? Then my mind went back to Irene.

"Irene..you dummy! Why did you do that?"

"I'm sorry Seulgi, I didn't mean to hurt you. I really like you." Then she lost her consciousness. Shit, please be okay Irene. I don't know if I could live my life if I lose you.