25

Chaeyoung's POV

"Deal. But I won't buy you any expensive thing." Lisa said.

"I didn't want you to buy me such things. I was talking about food and transportation fees." I answered back slightly bewildered by her response "where did you get the idea that I want you to buy me such things?"

"Well, most of the girls are like that. So I thought..." Lisa said.
"Are you dumb or something? I told you I'm not like others!" I huffed.

"Okay.. okay. Geez... I'm sorry. I promise I'll never told you something like that. Shall we go please??" Lisa said and pouted.

"Hmm.. mind it. Let's go and stop pouting. You look ugly. " I joked and walked ahead.

"Yah!! I'm the beautiful not ugly!!" Lisa shouted and I laughed.

We walked a while, then go to a cafe to decide what to do.

We soon arrived at the cafe. She opened the door for me to enter first. I smiled at her gesture. She is quite a gentlewoman. I decided to have a caramel macchiato. "What are you going to get?" I asked her.

"I think I'm going to get an iced americano." She replied and I nodded in response. I told her to pay while I sat down in our booth and it's in the corner of the cafe so no one gonna pay attention. The cafe isn't full.

"So what are we gonna do?" Lisa asked while sitting on her chair. "Any ideas on what we should do?"

"You were saying" I said sipping my drink.

"We could go to the shopping mall or to see  a movie." She suggested.

"A movie. But which movie do you want to see? I asked.

"Uhh..." she started "do you have any movie ideas?" She asked.

I let out a small laugh before answering her. "How do you suggest an idea without thinking it through? We could see the new spider-man movie." (I just randomly pick the movie) I said.

She nodded, "okay, so where is the nearest movie theatre?"

"There isn't one near here so would need to ride a bus. And there is one going to the show in 30 minutes." I said while checking my phone.

"Okay. Let's pack our things and go." She said while packing our things.
I nodded and got up to throw the trash away. We walked to the exit and again she opened the door for me. I thanked him and walked towards the bus stop. I leaned over slightly into the street to have a clear view but soon dragged by Lisa.

"It is dangerous." She said as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards her.

"Awww... where did you learn that from??" I looked at her, and let out a small laugh.

"I didn't learn anywhere, I am that natural." She responded.

"What was that? Was that a compliment for yourself? Wow, there must be still some more cockiness left in your body." I gave a small laugh.

At last we hailed a cab because the bus is late. The journey is silent so I decided to break the silence.

"What did you usually do at this time?" I asked her.

"Practicing or sleeping." Sha said.

"Wow, no wonder you wanted me to accompany you today so badly. Now I kinda feel sad since it's your day off I will try my best to fun but that is not a guarantee." I said looking at her.

"Well... there is always one thing that is guaranteed to be fun, to do that....." she said while leaning on me. I smacked her head.

"Keep those thoughts out of your head or I'll open the door and push you out." I threaten her.

"Okay okay I'll behave." She said while laughing and rubbing her head.
"And this day off is fun already, when you agreed to hang out with me." She said looking at me and smiling.

"Aww.. thank you." I smiled back at her "so what are your members like? I mean what are they like as an individual?" I asked.

"Jisoo unnie is the eldest in our group. She is really like discipline and she is a really sweet, caring,funny, a crackhead one, the mode maker of the group. She has a older brother and sister. Jennie unnie is the boss bitch type. She is also a caring person. But when she got angry, she looks scary. But ultimately she is a goofball a scaredy cat. Hahahahah....." Lisa continued her explanation about her unnies and our car ride is filled with chatting and laughing. As she finished our cab pulling into the theater. I smiled at her before saying "wow, your members seems like very good people. And we are here." We got out of the car and I wait for her to pay then we entered into the theater.

____________________________

A long chapter I guess. Enjoy the chapter. 💜💜💜💜💜
I'll update at 9pm😁

See you at the next chapter 💜💜💜