Prologue

"Long, long, long, long," a voice is heard saying as a book opens wit a tablet screen hidden within its pages. "Okay sis, I think they get it," a male voice cuts in. "Really big bro, way to ruin the intro," "Well why don't we keep going? So about twenty-two years ago Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends." "I know it must have been a big cake." "Maybe he was compensating?" the male voice says laughing. "Yeah so instead of a honeymoon," "Wait what?" "Yeah I know, anyway, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected "king" of the United States of Auradon." "Is it really an election if he's the only one running? Isn't that just a monarchy?" "Shush. Anyway, they rounded up all the Villains and sidekicks," "Basically everyone they didn't like or they thought didn't fit the Auradon mould," "And shoved them onto a tiny floating dump called the Isle of The Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there." "This is our hood, no magic, no wifi, no way out. Or so we thought." the male voice cuts in again. "Carlos the flipping black and white haired genius." "Shut it!" A loud smack can be heard. "Dang it why are you so tall?" the female voice asks. "Genetics mini-me, genetics." the male voice says chuckling softly. "Anyway! You're about to meet the five of us, but first this happened."

-Meanwhile in Auradon-

A door opens into a room decorated in blue and gold with overlooking the cloud covered Isle Of the Lost. We can see Prince Benjamin Florian Beast, son of Belle and Adam, standing on a tailors stool while Lumiere measures him for his coronation suit. "How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Adam exclaims as he walks into the room followed by Queen Belle. "He's turning sixteen dear, remember." Belle says softly as she turns to him. "Hey Pops," Ben replies turning his head and earning an irritated scowl from Lumiere. "Gosh! Sixteen? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." "Uh, you married me at 28," Belle interrupts with a single raised eyebrow. "Ah, it was either you or the teapot, kidding, I'm only kidding." Adam says as Ben starts to talk. "Mom, Dad..." Lumiere makes a noise when Ben moves, "Ah! Nn-nnh!" "I've chosen my first official proclamation," Ben swallows hard before continuing. "I've decided that the children on the Isle Of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time I look out to the Isle, I feel like they've been abandoned." King Adam exclaims in shock, "The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" "We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." Ben keeps going to stop his father from interrupting him. "Have you?" "I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?" Belle asks softly. "Cruella De Vil....Jafar...Evil Queen...Hades and Maleficent." Lumiere yelps about what Ben said. "Maleficent! She's the worst villain in the land! And Hades is no better!" Dad just hear me out!" "I won't hear of it! They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!" Dad! Their children are innocent! Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" King Beast stares at Belle and she silently reminds him of their past. "I suppose their children are innocent." He reluctantly agrees. "Well, well done. Shall we?" Ben looks out the window as a punk rock beat begins to play.