My OC

Name: Hadrian

Auradon alias: Regele Dragon

Isle alias: Teine anam

Age: 20

Mother: Unknown

Father: Hades God of the Underworld

Appearance: Hadrian looks a lot like his dad Hades but his eyes are icy blue and when he gets enraged his hair turns to dark blue flames.

Siblings: Mal

Sexuality: Bisexual

Musical: Descendants 3

Crush: Depends on RP

Personality: Cold towards strangers, sarcastic, narcissistic, very calculating, extroverted towards those he counts as friends, very protective of his little sister.

VK or AK: VK

Backstory: Hadrian was raised by his father Hades while his sister Mal was raised by Maleficent. He was taught that he was the most powerful demigod ever to exist in all of history.

Skills: Hadrian is great with his father's ember and bringing the dead back to life.

Friends: Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos

Enemies: Uma and Gil

Clothing: A long black cloak seemingly made of souls and darkness, dark red accents, dark red almost black scale mail armor set with a black stygian iron dragon skull for a chest guard ornamentation. A circlet made from pure silver and various gems adorns his head. Gauntlets made from leather and stygian iron with clawed fingertips covers his hands. His dark blue almost black hair is pulled back in a ponytail with a black leather cord. A silver ring made to look a dragon with extra lines is on his right ring finger.