Prologue

A strict hierarchy exists within any werewolf pack. Each werewolf acquires their standing within the pack based on their level of dominance and how they interact with other pack members. This is true for any werewolf apart from an Omega. An Omega has no ranking. They do not feel the need to dominate other wolves nor are they themselves susceptible to being dominated. An Omega is  able to keep peace within the pack by influencing the emotions of other wolves to keep them from becoming too aggressive and turning rouge. Due to this, Omegas were once the most valuable of pack members for they kept harmony among wolves and helped packs grow stronger. As the birth rate of Omegas dropped, however, their existence became increasingly rare and nowadays, they are believed to be all but extinct as no one has seen one in many decades. 

_________________________________

Greetings Wattpaders~ 🤓

So, in a brief moment of bravery, I decided to upload this first attempt at writing a novel. I have no idea what my writing quality is like so feedback and opinions are very welcome! Please be kind though as I am a fragile soul...

I have a various different ideas for a few novels but decided to write the werewolf story first as I am going through a phase of religiously reading all things werewolf

I have a various different ideas for a few novels but decided to write the werewolf story first as I am going through a phase of religiously reading all things werewolf. If all goes well, I'll try uploading another story I am writing soon!

Anyway, hope you enjoy! 💕

© All rights reserved

*no copyright infringement is intended on any of the pictures (none of these are mine)