Danger!!Love is a Weapon

Emma's pov: I get out of my little corner as I follow Gray to Ethans room I have a million thoughts going through my head.  Once again he still probably hates me, but I'm still the girl who's on love with Ethan Grant Dolan....

Ethan's pov: I hear Grayson talking to someone in the hallway walking towards my room I listen for another voice to see if it's firmilear it's to firmilear if I'm honest... It's Emma.  Why is she here? I can see her ocean eyes filled with pain and only pain.  Why was she the one hurt?  She broke up with me, but I was being a big ass hat.  What she did hurt worse probably for her too she didn't want to do it, and I wish I knew that before now.  If I were to know I would be went back there everyday and waited for her.  No matter how long it takes I'll wait for her she's one of the only people that matter to me, but that's not the point she's here standing in front of me in a pained silence.  I finally have the courage to speak softly "h..he..hey Em."  I see here blue eyes piercing back at me as she starts to cry and run towards the door I call her name and run as fast as I can i can't lose her again not now not ever.  I catch her by the time she's opening the front door and stop her she's crying and trembling...  I say to her Emma come back to my room in a calm sounding voice trying to call her.  She follows me close behind me we get to my room I signal Gray out and he leaves the house to just us.  I talk to Emma and the first thing I say is "I'm still in love with you Emma I'll never stop loving you I will wait until the day I die for you to come back."  There was a silence then Emma starts to speak "Ethan Grant Dolan I'm still as in love with you as the first day I met you I could never stop loving you.  If you cheated in me we would break up, but I would still love you..."

Authors note: Hey guys hope you guys are enjoying my story I'm kind of second guessing if I should go on or not I don't think it's that good please tell me if I'm wrong tho ~ Kamryn❤