chp 2

Scene starts from preeta sitting in her room in bridal attire when a msg pop up in her phone

Msg:

Karan: preeta come to the store just for last plss i ...I still love u plss for the sake of our love in store just for 10 seconds plss... I will wait😭💜

Preeta cries after seeing the msg and runs to towards the store...

Screen shifts to karan

Karan: aao preeta arora kiuki phir wapas nhi jaogi (smirks)

Preeta comes to the store where it was dark every where

Preeta: karan!! Karan!!I vl leave if u won't come. Karann!!!!!

Then karans voice came

Karan: u can't go back babe!!! Look there is no way!!

She looks on the door it was locked and she beats up the door but her all efforts in vain....

Preeta: k..kk..kia  chahtey ho tum han tm tou is laiyk bhi nhi k mein tmse apni shaadi k din milney aon hann bolo kiu kr they ho ye SB akhir kia chahtey ho bolo....

Karan;tmeh chahta hon surf or sirf tmeh par tm tmne mujhe dhokha dia hai ms preetaa arora I used to love u to the core but now I ....I ....I just hate u !!!!!!aaàaaaa damn it!!

Karan(furiously); so let's not waste time chalo(holds her hand)

But she jerk his hand

Preeta : I m not gonna go any where get that. Aj meri ......

But before she could complete he put his hand over her mouth and pick her up in his hand and die to sudden shock she faint he pamicks but calm down seeing her breathing he reached the temple...

Suddenly she gained consciousness and pushed him..

Preeta(in tears): kiu kiu kr krhy ho tm ye SB bolo kia milayga tmeh mein mein jaarhi hon maa pareshan horhi hogi...

She turns to leave but he got his hand and pulled her to him

Karan:agar  yahan se gayin you u vl get.the dead bodies of ur family and ur lover harsh am I ri8 orm ri8...

Screen focused on preeta shocked.face...

Screen shifts to arora house

Pandit : war ko bulaya jaye....

Harsh come and sat there with a gloomy face

(Bhai shadi mein arora ,luthras or bass koi or nhi tha kiuki aeora and luthras are bffs and harsh is orphan)

(check my logic lol!!😂)

(And one more thing that harsh love someone else Jo baad mein reveal hoga and WO ye shaadi surf preeta ka character bachaney k liyay krha hai..and aisa kia hoa k had se zyada pyar krney wala karan preeta she an utni he nafrat krta hai that would be revealed agay...)

Pandit(after chanting some mantras): an vadhu ko bulaya jayee...

But before shriahti could go to call preeta all stopped listening.....

Karans voice

Karan: pandit g shadi hochuki hai ap apni energy waste mat kren.....

Everyone was shocked seeing preeran in shadi ka joras and preeta with sindoor and mangalsutra....

Precap:

Karan; kiya hoa mom swagat nhi krengi hmara??

Harsh(come and holds preeta hand): pree!! Karan me ye SB zabardasri kia haina bol na pree!!

Karan angrily took preeta hand from harsh hand and glare him angrily...

So its a big part do votes and comments....💜

preetakaran12345kritikaaaaaaaa sindya2001DarkMist286
ishqbaazianskaranxpreetaAyushiDhoopartaiba_0321
blackhawk_0321preeran_ishqan
ashpat3Dollly2003Preeran_love
preeran_loverAnkita1608@karanpreetaloveDoraemon_creationsSangitaSingh156kundalibhagya_13@pranhansa1604 user

Jo jo tag hopaya krdia usse meine jo rh giya sorry....💜

Aj no more updates....😛