chp 4

Bhool gaye? Dobara pharlo an pehli baar ye story ko update krne ka dil kiya!!!🙈 pta nhi kiu!!

Coming back to story

When karan entered the room preeta came out if washroom in a normal c pink coloured saree

He saw her intensely and starts moving to her he was just losing his control over his heart with each step towards her while she was all unaware of karan coming to her as she she was standing combing her hair infront of the dressing table.........

As karan reached at the back of her she realized him and turns immediately but as he was too close to her their proximity decreases more while he totally lost his control being drown in her innocent eyes....

He starts leaning to her and then hides his face in the crook of her neck giving cute small kisses while she just moaned softly as her moan bring them both back to sense!!!

And now both were equally embaressed but then karan anger empowered his love and then he pulled her to him and whispers

Karan; suhagraat manane k baare mein kiya khyal hai( smirks)

While she angerily pushed him on bed and then says

Preeta(angrily): Mr.luthra don't u even dare to touch me without some genuine feelings understand!!!!! 

Within a couple of minutes he turned to see her sleeping on the bed's one side he smirked and then just went in the bathroom...

Screen focused on preeta who was just pretending to sleep and wasn't sleeping just to show some attitude to him she do this and what she could feel was him his hands grabbing her waist and pullled her towards him and then his hard chest touched her bare back

She closed her eyes feeling and they both slept in eachothers embrace....

Precap:

Karan(holding preeta hand so tightly): u will even not move from here without my permission get that(gritting his teeth)

While she just nods tearfully

Yeah so meine ye update isiliye kiya cauz mera dil kiyaa!! And ab next part ka kuch bharosa nhi hai!!😛