Extra ending

(A.N. so... this story has been completed for a long time... someone has adopted the book and it's gotten really really popular.  This is my most popular book which I am so happy about I never thought that many people would like it because to be completely honest: I hate how I wrote it from maybe past chapter 7 (A.K.A. "let's talk about hair") which I think was where I ended on google docs.  I planned this to be a TodoDeku book but as everyone knows- it didn't turn out that way and I don't know how many people will read this because it's been completed for a long time but I wanted to give a bit of an extra ending bit with more Tododeku because I hate how I took this book in a Toga x Deku way, that aside I wanted to write an extra ending bit which takes place a few weeks after the last chapter.  Todoroki is recovered and Toga is still in jail and this is just pre-relationship fluff)

Midoriya [POV]

After the whole sleepover incident that happened Todoroki and I had started to get closer as friends.  If I said that the time when Toga kissed me as him was completely forgotten I would be lying.  I actually thought about it a lot.  I didn't like that she forced herself on me, especially as Todoroki.  But that must have meant something for her to do that, she could have chosen anyone else.  Uraraka, Tsuyu even Momo.  But she chose Todoroki.  I furrowed my eyebrows thinking to myself as I laid down on my bed in the middle of the day.  It was a Sunday so that meant that I would have to face Todoroki tomorrow though the more that I thought it over the more that I didn't want to face him.  I tried so hard to think of a reason as to why Toga would choose Todoroki to try to get to me, I didn't like Todoroki as more than a friend, he was just really sweet with a cold exterior.  I shook the thoughts out of my head before they had a chance to go in a direction that I didn't want.

"Izuku, honey, I'm going out to the store do you want anything?" My mom asked peeking her head through my doorway.

"No, I'm good" I responded sitting up some

"Okay then, be good while I'm out" she smiled "I love you"

"Love you too mom" I smiled back watching as she quietly shut the door behind herself.  I waited until I heard the front door open and close before I got up.  I picked up my phone from where it was charging at my desk and unlocked it.  I had a few messages from Uraraka asking about what I was doing.  I ignored them for now and decided to suck up my fear and uncertainty and call Todoroki.  I clicked on his contact and clicked call putting the phone up to my ear.  After several moments of listening to the phone ring and waiting impatiently for him to pick up I heard the reassuring click on the other line.

"Hey Midoriya" he greeted,

"Hi" 

"Is there something that you need, not to be rude sorry" He asked, I sat back down on my bed

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today for a while, we could go get some ice cream or something like friends" I offered chewing on my bottom lip nervously

"Oh, sure that sounds fun, it'll be nice to get out of the house" he responded cheerfully

"Nice, do you want to meet up at the ice cream shop down the street from the school?" I suggested brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Sure"

"Okay, I'll meet you there" I insisted

"m'kay see you there Midoriya" I hung up the phone stuffing it in my back pocket as I went to get my shoes on.  I was a bit surprised that he agreed to right away.  I was also really nervous about what I wanted to talk to him about.  I know that he didn't know much about it because he wasn't there and was sick so I'm sure that he didn't remember much with how high of a fever he had.  I locked the door behind myself as I made my way down the street to the ice cream shop that I told him to meet.  When I got there I sat down at a table outside waiting for Todoroki.  He showed up wearing a black turtle neck sweater and black pants.  He smiled softly at me