Disclaimer

All rights to this story and every penned down word belongs to me, under the Indian copyright act, 2019. ©SRISHTI_CHAKRABORTY.

Any part of this story if plagiarised, or posted elsewhere without my permission, the person will have to deal with legal consequences.

Story snippet!

Family, the people who love us beyond conditions, beyond expectations and beyond boundaries. But does every family fits the criteria? Family is supposed to back you up, hold you if you falter and lead you to right paths. But sometimes, the same family pushes you towards a road not usually taken.

Manik Malhotra, the thirty year old business man belongs to a happy family and he takes it upon him to see to his family's happiness.

Nandini Murthy, a happy go lucky girl of another happy family knows life only in unicorns and rainbows but is mature enough to know that the world isn't always so.

Like always, they meet.

Fall in love.

But do they get their happily ever after?

Character sketch :

This is going to be my first ever family drama, so a little melodramatic Indian families are to be expected. The theme behind the story is nothing usual though, so I am hoping you will love this story like you did the others.

Ram and Ishani Malhotra- Parents to Manik, Mihir and Mili Malhotra. A happily married couple that dotes on their family.

Manik Malhotra- Thirty year old, eldest son of the Malhotras

Manik Malhotra- Thirty year old, eldest son of the Malhotras. Works as the MD for Malhotra Corporation. Single, not ready to mingle. Loves him family more than anything in the world.

Mihir Malhotra : Twenty eight year old, second child to the Malhotras

Mihir Malhotra : Twenty eight year old, second child to the Malhotras. CEO of the company, hates being in a superior position to his elder brother but is helpless. Loves his siblings and parents to death. In love with Raima Maheshwari, soon to be hitched. The story begins from their engagement party.