Part 6 : Butterflies...🌑

Jungkook's POV  :

Y/N and the guys are still hanging in the backyard, I can still hear them giggling and laughing their asses off from here.

It''s not like I'm jealous or something, I just met the girl !

After all , I'm Jeon Jungkook I've never fell or will fall in love any time soon.

                                                                                 Y/N's POV : 

my morning went smoothly, after I hang with the boys they had to leave with Jungkook to somewhere...But we did exchange our numbers!

And right now, I'm just laying on my bed staring at ceiling feeling completely bored, Until I remembered Dahyun, so I decided to give her a call.

after two ringtones,she finally picked up

*OTP*

Dahyun: Hello ?

Y/N: HEEY

Dahyun: Y/N?

Y/N: Who else?

Dahyun: *Chuckling* How are youuu?

Y/N: I'm surviving, How about you?

Dahyun: I'm doing great now that you finally remembered me *Small Laugh*

Y/N: well, I actually met the so called "Hottest man in town"

Dahyun : OHMAGOSH!! Spill the beans girl spill spill!!

Y/N: I thought it was spill the tea ?

Dahyun: I'MMA SMACK YOUR POTATO LOOKING HEAD JUST TALK, Is he hot? OH waaait!! Does he smell like vanilla? noo answer this first , some says he had a----

Y/N: Dear lord SHUT UP, Look He's a normal hot dude with a shitty personality.as expected from hot guys.

Dahyun: what do you mean?

Y/n: well, he's too cocky.

Dahyun: you do realise that that makes him even hotter, right?

I sighed out of frustration, but then decided to change the topic .

We kept talking for what seemed like forever! I just kept wandering around the house and exploring it while I was still talking to her, Nobody seemed to be at home except for the guards who kept looking at me whenever I laughed.

I decided to end the call after some time since I started getting hungry and tired from all the talking.

I got into the kitchen but found no maids, since it's already dark, they probably went back home so I decided to just make myself some spicy Ramen.

after filling my tummy, I head back to my room and decided to pick an outfit since tomorrow is going to be "My first day at work".

But suddenly, I heard the door being opened and shut with loud laughters downstairs, So I decided to go check it out.

As I was going down, I could make out the voices clearer, It was Jungkook's and a .. Woman?

And then I saw the scene that I never thought I'll witness...The girl was on top of Jungkook while he held her close to his body while They were eating each other. it was purely disgusting.

But then I decided to interrupt them :

Y/N: What the hell is going on??

The girl suddenly jumped from Jungkook's arms and looked at me..