Part 2 : *First step*

Relaxed

Relaxed .. I feel relaxed watching the sky from above .. It makes me feel hopeful .. hopeful for a better tommorow . While I was drowning in my own thoughts , I felt someone nodging my arm softly as a way to  attract my attention , so I brought myself back to reality and turned my head towards the person , I was surprised to find a beautiful young girl sitting next to me as my seat was empty , she seemed like she's the same age as me , but maybe a little older .

????? : Heeey !

Y/N : hey ?

?????? : I'm sorry to bother you , I just  feel a bit lonely and I thought we could accompany each other  since you're alone too  *she said with a bright smile *

Y/N : Uuum Sure *I said smiling a little bit 

?????? : well , my name's Dahyun and I'm 20 years old and I love small babies and animals . *she said while her eyes were glowing with excitement*

Y/N : I'm Y/N , I'm 18 , and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die before turning 19 . *I said with a normal tone*

I turned my head to look out of the window right after I finished my reply , but I was startled as she started laughing outloud making people look at our direction and sending deadly glares as if they're saying : *we'll throw your asses out of the plane if you don't shut the hell up*

I was kinda embarassed so I quickly tried to make her shut up

Y/N : YAAH ! shhhh people are trying to sleep !

Dahyun : I'm sorry *she said while trying to hold her laughter* you're just so funny .

Y/N : what's funny about me ?

Dahyun : You dying before turning 19 *she said while giggling*

Y/N : okay .. what's funny about that ?

Dahyun : OH MY GOSH , you're dumber than me !!

Y/N : I'm not even going to argue about that *I said while trying to hold my laughter* .

Dahyun : so .. why aren't u sure about your Survival ?

and that's when I looked directly in her eyes and told her the story of my boring life . I Don't know why I did it though ...you see , Back home I did have friends but I never let anyone know anything about me , I just Don't trust humans in general , but her....I felt like I can trust her , which is weird considering the fact that I Don't even trust my own self ! but when I finished talking , she seemed quite surprised!

Dahyun : .....wow .. your life is ... ummm .... just wow *she said while trying to think about something proper to say and then she added* .. 

Dahyun : so .. your school principal is a pervert , and your dad is soooo rich and he doesn't trust you and cares about his reputation therefor , he's sending you to Busan in order to work  as an assistant for his old friend .. Okay .. that sounds normal . *she said while forrowing her eyebrows and looking into my eyes*