Chapter Thirty - Halfway true-expectant dreams

I was wrong when I thought I was too awake to fall asleep again. Slightly I opened my eyes to see no Jamie lying beside me. My hands tapped around in the bed, but he was still not there. How could he get my head off his chest without waking me up? Head shaking I got out of bed and entered the kitchen. Acutally I would say something, something senseless, but I had no words. 

„I-I thought you were kidding?”

He chuckled a little, shrugged his shoulder and came around the counter. „You see, I was not.”

„How did you do this? Not waking me up I mean.”

Instead of an answer he grinned and crossed his arms in front of his chest. „Hungry?”

I overflew the table, which was decorated a bit, and plates full of good-smelling food on it. 

„Actually I wanted food in bed”, I remebered him. 

His grin disappeared. „I was about to bring it up!”

„And it´s only one menue. I wanted breakfast, lunch and dinner”.

„That was just for when I would´ve given you some pills!”

„Okay, I think I can forgive you”, I smiled and leaned myself against his on the counter leaning body. One of his slender fingers put a strand of hair behind my ear. „You´re a sensation.”, I said, inhaling his warm breath. He softly laid his lips on mine and I felt his hands on my neck, drawing circles on my skin. I stood on my tiptoes, my hands wandered up to his chest, pressed against it. The kiss got deeper, more intensive. The grip got stronger, and I felt a cramp in my foot. My hands fumbled on the buttons of his shirt, till the first got open. Heat filled my head, I literally glowed. I didn´t know what I was doing, I wasn´t able to think, maybe that was better so. My head was empty, so empty it never had been before, it scared me a bit. But there was no time to think about it, I wanted to enjoy what was going on there. On my feat I plopped back, standing on the heel now, the relief made me sigh. Gently his hands put my hair on my back, following them in slowly moves. I crashed on the counter, I didn´t knew we where moving to, and breathed heavy. His hands on my waist rose and fell with every breath I took, with every move I made. 

„Maybe we should eat now.. It´s getting cold”, Jamie stuttered, struggling for air. 

„Sure..”.

After a few minutes, my brain started working again, processed the captured things, made me feel hot again. Maybe I had fever. 

„James Metcalfe Cambpell Bower..”

„Y-Yeah, Thea Graves?”

I smiled slightly. 

„Why´d you call me like that?”, he asked, his mouth full of food.

I shrugged my shoulders. „It sounds nice, like really nice”.

„You know what sounds nice as well?”

„What do you mean?”

„Tamie... or Jea”, he said with a big grin.

„I like Tamie more, Jea sounds like a healing herb or something”, I laughed. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Here we are, chapter 30 *o*
Thanks for all those who read all the chapters till now :3 
Hope you still like the story :)

xskinny