Chapter Fifty - Just because of the tea

With my handkerchief I wiped away the snot under my nose. „Achoo!”

„Aren´t you cold?”

I just stood there in Jamies kitchen with a short summer blouse even though outside the wind was blowing with a touch of frost.

„No”, I said in a high-pitched voice. 

„Are you okay?” I heard the astonishment in his voice, and a little smile crept on my face. Without an answer I turned around so that he could see my red nose. Immediately he came over to me and laid his hands on my hips. 

„No”, I said, pushing his hands away. „I don´t need your warmth right now.”

„A-Are you ill?” His hand softly touched my forehead, but it felt so cold because of my fever. 

„I-I´m sorry”, he stumbled. 

I placed my head on one side. „So where are my cookies and tea?”

Deep inside he regretted it. Somewhere deep inside he wished he had given me something to wear. But he smiled. It took a few seconds but he smiled. „Go wait on the sofa, I´ll be there in a few minutes!”

So I laid myself on the sofa, covered me up with the white, fleecy blanket and started to check some social media pages. 

„No”, he said like I was 5 years old, and took away my mobile.

„You have to rest to regain your health again.” Then he placed the tray on the little desk. 

„You want to kill me.”

„In contrary - I want to heal you!”

„Ah? So, what tea is it?”

„Vanilla.”

My eyes became as big as possible. „Where do you know from that I´m obsessed with vanilla tea?!”

I nearly fell off the sofa as I tried to catch the cup. 

„I, uhm, just knew.”

„No, you guessed.”

„Okay, maybe I guessed, but -”

„Anyway, I love you for that!”, I grinned happy and took a sip, whereupon I felt the hot water flowing through my body.

„Just for that?”

„Hm, okay. I love you in any case.”

He smiled and bent down to kiss my head. „Are you cold?”

I totally knew what he wanted to aim with that. 

„Yes, I think so.” And with that he hatched to me under the blanket. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wants anybody to bringe me some cookies? No? Well, I´ll get them by myself, don´t worry about me x 

xskinny