New Years Eve

Edward's POV

Bella is getting ready to go out to Alice's New Years party. She's in sweats and a tank top. My beautiful girlfriend wraps her arms around me, leaning up on her toes to kiss me. I press my lips to hers lightly. She runs her hands through my hair, playfully tugging on it. She nips at my lip and pulls me closer.

"Bella," I say pulling away. "I have to get to work soon." I wrap my arms around her petite frame. She moves to kiss my neck and runs a hand down my chest. She looks up into my eyes and I'm reminded that she is my ultimate weakness. She is an innocent, insatiable vixen.

"How soon is soon?" She says with a giggle. I glanced at my watch and smirk. Picking up her up, I carry her to the bed.

"We have 30 minutes until I need to get you to Alice's." She smiles up at me as I set her down on the bed. I slide her pants down, taking her underwear with them. Bella blushes and I lean down to kiss her. I lick her lower lip, silently asking her deepen the kiss. She makes a small squeak.

She allows our tongues to meet. I tease her tongue while I tease her clit. I brush thumb over it ever so slightly and I hear Bella whimper. "Edward, please" She begs. For the sake of time, I slide two fingers into her pussy. I revel in the sounds she makes as I pump in and out of her. My girlfriend's pussy is slick with her juices.

I curl my fingers and her hips buck reflexively. I reach up with my free hand and push up her tank top up, I lean down to suckle her breasts. She groans and tugs on my hair. I chuckle and feel her body quiver.

I pump into her warm pussy, her body dripping its sweet juice onto my fingers. I place my lips back onto hers. She smiles against my lips. I use my free hand to cup her cheek. She sucks on my lower lip and growls. I really wish I had the time to love her body properly. I give my fingers one final curl and my Bella is coming undone. Her cunt tightens around my fingers and she spills onto my fingers. I remove my hand from between her thighs.

She wraps her arms around me and pulls our bodies close together. "I'll miss you. I hate parties." She complains, nuzzling her face into the top of my hair. "Alice is always way too over the top and I'd rather you not be out patrolling."

"Bella, you know it's my job." I say as I pull away. I make my way to the closet, beginning to dress for work. Bella grabs a strapless bra and throws it in a duffel bag. I hear her shuffle around as she picks up last minute items. I finish dressing and head to the bathroom to wash my hands and fix my hair. I hear my phone ring from Bella's room. I hear the sound coming nearer. I am handed a phone and Bella kisses my cheek. She is now in a pair of jeans and a white v-neck. Her is up in a ponytail.

I have never seen a more beautiful woman in my entire life; honestly, I doubt I ever would meet anyone more beautiful than her. Charlie is calling me. "Hello Chief." I answer as Bella gathers her things to take to the car.

"Edward, come to the station as soon as possible. We need to talk." He waste no time with greetings. His voice is agitated. I clear my throat, taking a moment to prepare for whatever he would have to say next. "Mike Newton is prepared to confess but only to you. Don't tell Bella just yet."

"Yes sir. I'll be there shortly sir." I say in a low voice. I shake my head. I run my hand across my face and groan. Mike Newton just couldn't leave well enough alone. I hear Bella walking down the hall, heading towards the front door. Checking my pockets for my keys, I make my way out. Bella is a basic white t-shirt and jeans. She leans on the arm of the couch.

She bites her lip and blushes. take her bag from her and we head out to the car. She holds onto her bag when we get in the car. She leans over and kisses my cheek. I smile, giving her a quizzical look.

"You looked really stressed out babe." She plays with the handle on the bag absentmindedly. I smirk at her words. I don't know what Mike Newton needed to say to me, but in this moment and every moment further, Isabella Marie Swan is mine to love.