Sleepy head

03/04/2010

The last bell ring resonated, giving at end the last day until graduation for the 3rd year students of Gekkougan High school, as the ascend of the previous years.

"And thats all for today", said the professor in a calm tone, different to her usual serious one. "I hope everyone enjoyed this year, theres only one more to your graduation. I want you to know that im very proud of all of you, yes, even of the both of you, Iori and Tomochika".

Part of the class laughed at them, causing the mentioned one cover their faces of shame.

"As i said, enjoy this new year. Is not only the last one were your are going to be here, is also the last perfect chance to create new memories. Remember, time always flow, each minute count" she placed one hand on her chest before, concluding her talk with a nostalgic gaze.

Without lose a single moment, with sunrises on their faces, the students leaves the class in hurry, wishing to pass the day with they friends, especially their senpais, whose were at nothing of graduate. It could be the last time they see them, so theres not time to lose.

Yukari sighed as she take her items to her backpack, finally another year ends, full of test, friendship, and stupid rumors. She was used to everything of it, not matter how much this last one annoys her.

"Yuka-Tan!" Junpei approached her with his usual greeting and nickname for her "Are you ready for 3rd year?" I heard it's gonna be more a pain in the ass than the previous one together" he sighed "dude, Im still lazy..."

"Junpei. Well yeah, i agreed, it's going to be hard for us, especially for you, who always leaves his assignments to later at night". She said shrugging, it was the truth.

"Ah... yeah, you righ, hehe. I need to fix that habit..." scratching the back of his neck, he looked away "Im convinced is going to be like hell for me, nothing new... a least i know it's not gonna be troublesome for the both of you, right Makoto?"

No answer.

"Again?" Junpei felt a cold sweat as he noticed his best friend not only ignoring him, he was succumbed to the world of dreams, literally.

lying on his desk, that was right behind Yukari's one; Makoto was sleeping peacefully using his arms as a pillow. He didn't snored, but because the classroom was empty, both Junpei and Yukari hear his respiration.

The latter settled herself in the chair to get a better look at him, narrowing her eyes with a smile in her face "he really must be tired"

"For real! He was like this for three weeks in a row" Junpei indicated, sighing of resignation, as he observes his friend "It must be tiresome balance his studies, his kendo club, his job, his friends, and importantly, you, Yukari.

"Junpei..." She reclaimed with lower voices, a blush was formed on her cheeks, she was not angry.

"I admit that I envy him" Junpei was looking the window "unlike me, Makoto always did his best to continue forward..."

There was a short silence between them, Yukari acknowledged what he is talking about.

And then, the magician just smiles "Im happy for the both of you, specially of you Yuka-Tan. I ndver though you will find a boyfriend this soon

"Thanks..." the Lover answered, without apart her gaze of the somnolent faces of the fortunate, or well, who made her felt fortunate uncountable times. They had been dating almost half a year, although for some reason she felt it was for a very short time.

"..." Junpei looks them smiling, happier of the fact that they had the opportunity of continuing forward without problems. But, for some reason he felt a slight pain in his chest, as if something was missing. "Oh! I almost forget it, i invited Kenji to the game zone, i don't want to miss this dude hang out, see you Yuka-Tan".