Around petals

02/14/2010

"Wow, is even more beautiful than i thought," Yukari commented flattered, viewing the environment around her. Her brown eyes shone, making her emotions float.

"I knew that you would like it," Makoto said relieved, perhaps he saw that reaction coming, he still had his doubts. It was now a less weight in his conscience.

The pair take advantage of Valentine's to visit a famous part that was on a city a bit far of Tatsumi port island. It was about two hours of trips they enjoyed together, but now the main thing of the expected day began. They can delight this day in peace.

Both were in an open field with several trees around, it was windy, so the scent of the meadow and flowers was quite noticeable. Apart there were not many people, giving them enough options where to eat together to choose.

"I can't seriously believe you worked for all one week just for this..." Yukari shaked her head, unbelieving, lowering her gaze. "Really ... am I so important to you?" She muttered looking away, a slight smile on her face. She felt it was too much.

To her, it was really weird how much Makoto wanted to be by her side. While is true that they were togetherfor months, dating rarely, he tried his best to please her, although both were just starting this stage. He was used to be more quiet and reserved, until he slowly started to be more open to her, who would say that he would do this just to make her happy.

She had a hard time believing it, she couldn't help feeling flattered by these gestures she never expected to feel this early.

Worried by her reaction, the young blue-haired scratched the back of his neck "Well, a lot..." he confessed smiling "You told me that you wanted to came here, i did everything possible to make it happen today. I had slight problems but I didn't think about stopping" Yukari was still bowed, leaving the young man confused "¿Or you wanted to visit other place? Oh, sorry, i didn't believe what... oh."

She hold his hands, smiling at him "it's not that, dummy" she released a sighs "you don't have idea how much this surprises me. I thought you was that kind of guy who was just going to wait for me to give your chocolate..." she admitted blushing, will it be shame? "yesterday when you told me we would come, I was dumbfounded, it was very sweet of you."

"I see, im glad" Now it was he who felt ashamed of misunderstanding his girlfriend. Despite everything, he was still a rookie.

"But you know, you could have taken me to a more elegant place if you wanted to earn more points from my heart" She said placing a hand on her chin thoughtfully.

"¡¿Wait, really?! Oh god, i knew i need to follo..." he narrowed his eyes instantly as she began to laugh, "don't scared me like that..." He tightened the grip of his bag, looking away.

"Sorry, sorry. Hehe, you're were so focused on the theme that i couldn't help but tease you, my sweet Makoto- she said giggling again. She like it to do it often, perhaps it was very different to the constant she already do to Junpei, It didn't save him from taking him off guard.

After shaking his head, letting go of that joke, Makoto took her by the hand, taking her off guard "alright, we already here, let's prepare everything" he said smiling before leading her through the meadow. Yukari got carried away, still blushing from the action, even if it wasn't the first time he did it, she was still dumbfounded on that side of her boyfriend.

Who would say that the boy who said he didn't care about anything would end up being that sweet?

In fact himself did not seem so sure of his own words, despite for something he will had overcome it and be more open than before. Although, Yukari did not remember since when, not even when they began to date, everything happened suddenly, so fast, as the days went by. It didn't bother her at all, but she was worried that he wouldn't tell her what happened to him, the least she want is Makoto to lock himself back again, as she had done on several occasions after barely sight of progression.