Part 2

~2Years Later~

You have been living with Bts for 2 years now and some months but your love for Jeon Jungkook grew stronger you were even his best friend. He dated 2 girls since you been his best friend and you stopped believing he felt the same way and just accepted it. but bad news aside you were excited for Christmas which was in 2 days.

You jumped out of bed with Christmas pajamas on and ran out your room running in to kookie  "Good Morning you ready." you said as you smiled at him "Yeahhh!" he said grabbing your hand as you both jumped down the stairs screaming "CHRISTMAS IN 2 DAYS BITCHES!!!" you both said laughing as you fell on top of each other on the ground .

"Wow so mature." said Suga getting up and walking to the kitchen " Did you guys get the 2 days off for Christmas?" you asked "Yes we did."said Jk who was still on the floor beside you looking at you as you got. up "Great tree shopping today." you said jumping up and down  "We can't today Y/n today is the last day of work we need to work harder to finish everything today."  everyone said a little disappointed.

"I  finished all my work I have nothing to do I'll go with you."  Jungkook said looking at you with his hand behind his neck "Really? Okay, come on." you said grabbing his hand "Y/N? clothes." he said stopping in front of you "Oh yeah." you said running to your room.

~1 hour later~ 

After you were dressed you grabbed everything and was going to open the door when you forgot Jungkook you turned around to find him "Ahhhhhhh." you screamed as you saw tall man standing behind you "What's wrong." he said laughing at your reaction "Gosh kookie you scared the shit out of me." you said covering your face "Sorry but did you just call me kookie you never call me by my nicknames." he said looking at you "yeah is that okay?" you said awkwardly causing a weird silence between the two of you"Yeah, it's ok, lets go."  said opening the door for you.

You and Jungkook arrived at the tree place.You and jungkook looked for trees when you both saw the one but you both had different choices "This one." you told him as he cut you off "No this one." he said you both went back and forth in till he came closer to you "This one." he said with darkness feeling as you got this weird feeling "No, this one." you said trying not to blush "No, this one, okay?" he said reassuring you who was in charge but you still tested him even though your were like one inch away "NO." you told him smiling while trying to keep in your laugh "I said this one ." he said as he begin tickling you.

"Okay, okay." you said admitting defeat you and Jungkook brought the tree he wanted you was both on your way home but he took a turn that didn't lead to home "Where are we going?" you said confused "Lets do our dance we learned a month ago in front of everyone." he said as your heart started pounding you know the dance but you weren't a dancer and that dance always made your feelings rush like crazy.

Your cheeks turned red as he stopped the car and held your hand "Don't be afraid I'm here." he said while holding eye contact while you topped the other hand with his hand as he did the same "Okay." you said getting out of the car as you walked in the dance studio gathered by everyone.

Your confidence raised as the two of you begin dancing and so did your feelings because he always made you feel like you were his only universe and you loved being around him more than ever.

When you both finished dancing your smile on you face never went away when your around him all those feeling weren't hidden they were avoided you were going to tell him "Jungko-." you said as he cut you off "Y/N one sec, I want you you to meet my girlfriend Sun Mi So." he said smiling and proud to introduce his girlfriend "Y/N I'm gonna go hang with Mi So." he said giving you keys to his car "Okay, bye have a nice date." you said you were upset but you didn't blame no one but yourself but you still wanted to cry.