Part 4

He quickly pressed his lips to yours after realizing what was happening you returned the kiss seconds before his tongue was mapping all the places in your mouth.

You grab his shirt pulling him close to your private area causing him to grind against you as you moaned into the kiss.you grabbed his shirt as you pulled him off the couch bumping into a lot of stuff which would probably awake the members but you didn't care.

When you got into your room and slammed the door, he took full control.

He pushed you up to the door as he grabbed both of your legs to wrap him around he walked over to the bed slamming you on the bed as he hovered over you with a dark look in his eyes."I'm going to show you how long I've wanted you." he pressed his lips on yours roughly. as he soon moved down to your neck causing you to moan as he sucked roughly on your neck purposely trying to leave a hickey.

He moved his hand up your shirt as he brought it over your head causing you to immediately lift up helping him he begin to pull down your pajama shorts throwing them to the floor along with your shirt leaving you in your bra and underwear. He begins to kiss your neck more before leading down to you bra you lifted up and unbuckled your bra strap.

Causing him to move to your boobs kissing them. You whine to the feeling of your boobs hardening from his touch.

He moved to your stomach in till he reached your the area. he begins taking off all his clothes as he took off your underwear leaving you naked but he was still in his underwear he moved to your area. Which sent a shiver through your body as you whined to the teasing he was doing you started to feel a kiss on your area that made you moan uncontrollably.

Your back rose in the air as you felt something wet on your area you begin to grab gripping jungkook hair as he squeezed your thighs all you could hear were your moans and heavy breathing. You never experienced this overwhelming feeling and honestly, you felt like you saw the light for a second.

As the amazing sensation stopped you lifted up look confused as jungkook kept looking down you looked down and saw a growing erection that looked almost painful bulging in his underwear you got on your knees not sure what to do but you know what he wanted but you didn't know-how instead of exposing the truth you just went with the flow you pulled his underwear down as he whined to his bulging member being exposed to the cold air.

he reached to your nightstand drawer and got a condom your eyebrows lifted in confusion why was that there. You decided to tease him like he teased you swiped you thumb over his erection causing him to leap forward as he moaned to the touch of your warm hands. you started moving your hand up and down his member causing him to moan.

You lick the tip of his member causing him to moan louder "Uhh." he moaned while gripping your hair you moved your mouth up and down on his member while using your other hand to move up and down the place where you couldn't reach. You to speed up the pace as you felt his member tensed in your mouth giving you a sign he was getting ready to c*m you started speeding up the pace minutes before he came in your mouth giving you no other choice except swallowing it.

He stood up heavy breathing still feeling the room you looked up wiping your mouth before he shifted you off your feet on to the bed he grabbed the condom off the floor before slipping it on his member before without warning he begins thrusting in to you back forth as your high pitched moaned filled the room you begin digging you finger numbs into his back while as he continued to thrust in you "Ahh." you moaned as his thrust got harder and deeper.

Jungkook grabbed your waist flipping you on top of him.

   ~30 minutes later~

you felt your body tensed you begin moaning louder while pulling his hair "I'm gonna c*m." You struggled to say as jungkook begin thrusting faster moments before you both came at the same time.