01

Bad case of Dissociative identity disorder

GAME CHAT
... joon.pupp is typing...
...masterkook is typing...

[Seok7246 has left the chat]

joon.pupp
See, you guys chased Hoseok away.

masterkook
Not my fault he a puss

jimoan69
*he's

jinni3boii
Jimin, shut up, but yeah. Whatever jungkook said

joon.pupp
Anytime I try to introduce someone important to me, you guys go and mess it up for me

TTAETTAE
I got bad vibes from him, sorry man

yooniebug
I didn't do anything, so I dont see why i should apologize

joon.pupp
I cant believe you guys, he barely even said 5 sentences before you shut him out, I know he has some problems but you guys are to arrogant to see around that. Goodbye, I'm going to hoseok.

Exit chat?
Yes | No

[joon.pupp left the chat]

•••

Namjoon turned off his phone, tossing it onto the bedside table beside him. He threw himself back onto his bed, sighing sadly as he pulled down on the skin below his eyes, groaning then pulling his hair.

"How am I going to apologize to him?" He felt annoyed, angry, and sad all at once and it was all so confusing. Yeah, hoseok was a bit hard to deal with sometimes with his childish behaviors and absentness. It was liek sometimes he was there physically, but completely gone on the inside. As if there were nothing inside him. He was empty. Looking into his eyes during these episodes, it was like looking into a dark empty void, the color black and emptyness over powering and swallowing up everything else. The gleam and sparkle that would light up his eyes other times would completely disappear. There was no hoseok behind those eyes. His eyes... could also be filled with anger, sadness, hate, jealousy. You could read him and see who was in charge by just looking in his eyes. The boy was beautiful, that wasn't a lie at all. Namjoon always found himself staring at the male, completely head over heels for him. He was always entranced by his beauty and his normally happy and upbeat self. He loved the boy, more than just a normal crush. But who wouldn't love him? Well atleast if he had those ways all the time. Namjoon loved him for even the empty sides of hoseok, that normally only he got to see. That's why he would get so defensive over others disapproving over hoseoks behaviors. But all namjoon wanted was form hoseok to loved, and kissed...and given all possible. Ofcourse he would die to do that, but he always felt he needed more people there too, like... puzzle piece, except he needed more of those pieces to feel complete. It was all so confusing to him but he knew that he loved his happy boy.
In these times, the boys eyes were filled with light, they would gleam like a childs. The darkness and uneasy feeling before had vanished and were replenished by a completely different persona. Within a couple of seconds, like a switch the aura could change immediately. Namjoon hated, but loved, the dark souless being that would take over Hoseok, but the light, and happy, joyful hoseok is what he adored the most. He loved hoseok no matter what alter was in charge, and so he also despised when others would reject or deny hoseok for what he was. That was the thing he hated the most.

He fell asleep on the bed, unsure of how to apologize to the other, but he knew the other boy could be extremely sensitive sometimes. Namjoon didn't quite understand how the sweet and sensitive boy could go from that to a cold and soulless being within a couple hours. It's like whatever persona it was, they were constantly fighting for control. That's the thing he didnt understand.