02 [Part 1]

Ah I'm so sorry for being gone so long !! I'm gonna update this one and my other book asap, I'm one of those inactive authors...heh.. anyways enjoy this chapter!!

And 18+ Warning because I'm a whore and if I cant peg hoseok, well someone better take my job

Hoseok woke up, cradled in Namjoons arms. He smiled softly buried his face deep into the crook of the others neck. Namjoon fluttered his eyes open a bit and tightened his grip around the other, groaning a bit.

"Morning already?" He yawned and smiled softly at hoseok.

"Mmh g'morning joonie." Hoseok said sweetly, still in a good and sweet headspace, he was always like this with Namjoon. Namjoon was his trigger to be soft, happy, and comfortable. Namjoon sat up, still holding the boy in his arms and stretched his back.

"That means it's a fresh new day to spend more time with the best person in the world!! moi~" he joked and cooed. Hoseok hit his chest lightly and chuckled. His face lit up immediately and he sat up from the others lap.

"Oh, the school fair opens today !! I wanna go ! And you said you could bring other friends too !" Hoseok smiled brightly, outshining the sun. Namjoon widened his eyes, and remembered the others, and how they felt about the small precious boy.

"U-uh yeah ! I'll definitely go with you today ! A-and I'll see if the others are still down." He chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his head. Hoseok beamed and threw his arms around the other tightly, smiling and thanking him repeatedly. Hoseok let go after a while and blushed a little bit, laying his head back down on the others chest then grabbing the others hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"B-but we have to get ready first and I n-need a bath. I want joonie to bathe with me !" He smiled softly, still blushing a bit, from seoks own dirty lil thoughts, truly an unpure but precious human.

"Ofcourse seok-ah." Namjoon smirked then chuckled, rocking the boy in his arms then yawning. "Shall we start getting ready then? Before I fall asleep again? We'll start with a bath first." He smiled and winked subtly, chuckling to himself. Hoseok nodded his head, a little flustered but use to these kind of remarks to eachother.

Hoseok climbed off the other and off the bed and smiled brightly, stretching his arms up and out, yawning a bit.
"I'll go get the bath ready ! We are having bubbles too." He cooed and beamed, turning around and running to the bathroom. Namjoon chuckled to himself and rubbed his eyes.
"I'm sure those asshats will give him another chance..." he mumbled and picked up his phone, going to his group chat with those boys.

Joon:
I know you all kind of got off on a bad foot with Hoseok, please give him another chance today. Meet us at the fair, if you dont, you're fucking gay

He send the message and set his phone back on the bed, then following after hoseok. He was running the bay and filling it with bubble. The small boy quickly stripped and jumped into the tub, causing a small splash then giggling.

So fucking adorable-

"Eager? Hold up I'm coming." Namjoon chuckled again and undressed then got into the tub to while hoseok covered his eyes.

"All done and in?" He giggled, peeking through his finger.

"Yes. Yes. It's all safe now, even you know you want to see my tones body and abs." Namjoon scoffed and did a little hairflip, smiling smugly and causing hoseok to giggle loudly and sweetly, pure laughs, very sweet and calming. Namjoon decided to be a bit bold after that, feeling g a bit friskayyy, pulled the boy onto his lap and wrapped his arms around him.

"I want you to be mine and to loveeee youuu." namjoon sighed and snuggled up the little slightly flustered boy close.

"I am yours joonie !" He smiled brightly and turned to face the other, settling onto his lap and smiling. His cheeks were dusted red and he wrapped his arms back tightly around the other. "I want to be joonies and joonies only." Hoseok like this was always more brave and courageous, a pesky and cute little brat. But he was sweet now, warm, and gentle the the taller male. Joon blushed a bit and packed a kiss on hoseoks forehead, then one on each soft cheek, his nose, then last one long, gentle, and pure loving kiss on the boys soft and plump red heart shaped lips. Hoseok wasnt taken aback at all, and moved with him into the kiss, moving a bit up on his knees to reach the boy better. Hoseok put his hands around namjoons face, pulling him even closer the strengthen and deepen the long awaited and lingered kiss. Finally but reluctantly, namjoon pulled away from the kiss for air, hoseok face dusted pink, and those pretty red lips swollen and plump. They made eye contact for a second before namjoon pulled hoseok closer, and placing small kisses down his neck and shoulders, trailing little bites down. Hoseok gripped onto namjoons should, and let a small whine. He dug his nails down as namjoon reached that little sweetspot, namjoon making sure to leave a big mark there.

"Joonie, I'm very sensitive there!" Hoseok blushed and plopped back down into joons lap, all fluster and pink, clinging onto the other and squirming around his lap. "Now you've made me...horny you dummy head." He whined and played his head onto namjoons chest, pressing his legs together, letting out small little sounds. Namjoon groaned softly a bit and held his hands on hoseok hips, gripping a bit hard. He was a but flustered, sure he and the boy always had that kind of sexual tension, occasionally namjoon wanting to just bend the smaller boy over and fucking him hard right there, and other times to just hold the boy close and make love, but he hadn't actually gotten this far..and it felt nice, sweet this first time. Just don't mess this up joon... namjoon thought to himself. He grabbed the boys face gently and gave another small kiss on the lips. Hoseok let out a small whimper and closed his eyes tightly, running his finger through Namjoons hair as the other littered more kisses down to his chest, nipping at the pink little buds and licking them teasingly. Hoseok slowly became more of a whimpering and whining hot mess, just wanting to be covered head to toe in the sweet and lustful kisses. He tugged gently at namjoons hair and grinded his hips slowly against the other, feeling namjoons slowly become harder against his ass, poking at him, hoseok wanting him in that very second, a very needy pupp. He moved his hips slowly, and reached one hand down, palming at namjoons cock, then rubbing it up against his. Namjoon groaned a bit as his lips left hoseok swee pink buds, tossing his head back and his grip on the others hips getting stronger. There was sure to be a bruise there tomorrow. Hoseok moved his hands faster, skillfully and then more slowly, just trying to heaten the mood. A little click was heard as the apartment below began to play some pretty music, a classic by Paul anka.

Put your head on my shoulder~

Hoseok giggled softly as the music, namjoon giving him a sweet smile.

"Perfect timing, eh?" Namjoon chuckled and brought his hands up too hoseoks face, cupping his cheeks and giving him another sweet kiss. "I love you seok-ah. I love you Jung Hoseok."

"I love you too Joonie. I love you Kim Namjoon ~"

A/N :Teehee, if yall want the juicy smutty shit next, I'll continue it in the next part 😔👌🏿🏳️‍🌈