⚡️All⚡️

"Tenth style: electric shock." My smile went up as I flipped over then cut the demon down in front of me haha that was so easy and the moment I sheathed my sword and turned around there the demon came crashing down to the ground.

"W-what?"

"Didn't know did ya I move faster than you think now your dead you demon freak." What a piece of cake even made me laugh a bit but I just pulled out a bottle of water then started gulping it down as I headed out to find something new to do I need something fun to get myself into and killing demons wasn't it, it's just way to easy.

"Oh wow! Are you an amazing women!"

"A women who does have time to deal with another man I must be going on my way now if you'll excuse me sir."

"Sir? Do I look old to you? Wait you don't even know who I am?!"

"I do know who you are but I am not interested in your advances tengen san and if you were my significant other I would most definitely not be interested in sharing my man with other women and with that I'll be leaving now have a good day tengen San!" And after that I just disappeared within thin air cause I didn't want to deal with his antics anymore but I will say this he was a handsome man....

"Oh hey Ena! Your back!"

"Yup I am how are ya Mitsuri Chan?" Haha me and Mitsuri Chan are super close we became pillars around the same time and I met tomioka kun around the time we became friends she's a really good girl I just try to make her more confident that's all.

"I'm fine how was your mission find anyone to take under your wing yet?"

"Of course not I got stopped by the sound pillar again tengen San he trailed me after my fight with a demon and I shut him down then zapped my way here now here I am."

"Oh your lucky at least you have men interested in you but isn't your sister and brother interested in taking your spot."

"Yes but I said when they are of age I will determine who gets my spot if I don't find someone else my sister eri she's only 15 and ejiro is 13 they are to young to have this type of responsibility and plus I'm doing this to protect them and my family as a whole I won't ever let them do this but whoever wants it more bad can have it just not now."

"Wow very noble of you Ena." Mitsuri made me laugh she sounded like she was mocking the nobles haha very funny but it's not like that at all it's just me protecting my family that's all....

"Not really I'm the eldest sibling in my family it's a matter of principle for me to take care of my siblings and watch over my pare- oops...." and here we go mitsuri did it yet again for the third time this week us pillars have to meet up at our meeting spot to report once we finish missions and she always makes me bump into run into or accidentally hit tomioka kun and honestly every time I do it he looks more and more annoyed.

"Hehehe." And by her laughing she knows it too damn it I feel really bad now!

"My bad uhh tomioka kun!!! Oh your back from your mission as well?"  I asked trying to strike a conversation with the highly annoyed tomioka I felt really bad for running dead into him yet again I should have been more careful I'm super aware when fighting demons but when it comes to him I guess.....

I'm just a fluttering mess of emotions that I can't control and don't know what these emotions are I'm so helpless I swear it!

"Yes i am." But when he replied to me my eyes widened and my heart started pounding he actually answered me I thought he was just going to ignore me and walk away like he's done all those times before this one day but he replied and maybe I can't actually have a conversation with him!

HOORAY!

"How did it go I take it the mission was rather simple for ya!." I asked nicely trying to strike a deeper set conversation.

"Yeah it was fine."

"Well then that's a good thing!"

"Yeah..."

Then Crickets.....nothing but that sound it was so awkward after our little thirty second talk I wasn't moving nor was he and mitsuri was just watching us standing somewhat in between this is so embarrassing....

"Hey why are you two so awkward with each other!!!!" My goodness mitsuri Chan's voice scared the hell out of me why in the world was she yelling and why did she say that out loud!!!!! "you guys can't even look each other in the eye! It's like you guys are scared to or something."

"I am looking him in the eye mitsuri Chan! See!!!!" My eyes honestly looked crossed and both mitsuri's and giyuu's face flattened when I did that but I honestly can't look him in the eyes if I did I'd probably faint.!

"That's definitely not it Ena Chan....."

"I do not need to look her in the eye to converse with her...." tomioka kun said coldly as he turned away from me but he didn't just walk away yet.

"But then it's like you don't care the conversation is happening." Mitsuri Chan snapped complaining at his rudeness which she thought was rude but it honestly wasn't I was ok with it.

"That's cause I don't...." but my heart and eyes sank the moment he said that I guess he really didn't care I shouldn't either then it's just a lousy conversation I can't have many other ones in the future I'm sure of it!!!!!

"Y-yeah I don't really care either mitsuri I'm just checking on a fellow pillar ya know like you did for me just moments ago!"

"I suppose so." Mitsuri Chan said with a sigh definitely seeing through me and I just awkwardly laughed and rubbed the back of my head hoping she wouldn't notice my nervousness and sorrow....

But what quickly went away when two crows came flying into the pillars gathering space and on was my very own....

"Ena Koemi!"

But my goodness the other one was....

"Giyuu tomioka!"

"You two have been summoned to go on a dual demon mission together."

"W-What?!" My eyes shot open when my crow and giyuu'a crow spoke in unison to inform us of another mission but I couldn't believe this another mission right off the bat and one with giyuu I really must be dreaming.

"Hehehe seems as thought fate brought you two together well I'll see ya Ena Chan have fun on your mission!"