🌺If🌺

'Dear Ena, i miss you and have been stuck on lots of missions as of now so i probably wont be able to see you for a while in person but i just wanted to tell you this because i feel itll be easier for me to write it out, im not really the best at expressing my feelings but i always knew youd bring me sunshine even on my darkest days you even made me smile when i only felt pain, i know we have a long ways to go in our relationship since it just started but i do know that in this journey together there is nothing we cant do. thats all i really have to say for now ill mail you again probably tomorrow oh yeah and i love you ill see you soon ena bye.'

oh man that was the sweetest thing I ever read by any man it almost brought tears to my eyes cause it was kind of like giyuu opening up to me. I understand him pouring out his heart with words on paper rather than voicing them he doesnt seem like to the type to be able to do that but I am happy he took the inicitive to do this for me at a time like this when hes busy and everything it was super sweet of him and I love it! "u-uhh guys ill be in my bedroom firstly lemme show you where you guys can stay in my home I have something I need to do right now. and we all need to rest as the training will begin tomorrow."

"alright Ena Sensei!"

"huh?" wait that was weird i was never called a sensei before it made me feel somewhat proud and like i had some authority! i wont abuse it though ill just use it to teach what i can! and ill be happy to help each of them!

for now I just showed them the biggest bedroom I had in my home which had 6 futon beds in it and had plety of enough room for each of them the sleep once I was finished showing them there room and letting them all get comfy I just went to my own room turned on a few candles for lighting and sat in front of my calligraphy desk and started to write back to giyuu make sure he knew just how much I appreciated his letter.

next day>>>>

"alright time to wake up everyone!!!!!!! today is training day!" woo woo i woke them each up bright and early at 6 in the morning for training today but after i sent my crow to find giyuu and give him my own letter thanking him for his words but now its time to get down and get busy! i have to show then how to find there energy sources firstly then the speed will follow! we have alot to do today and i wanna get started right away!

"u-ugh im so tired." all of them individually complained about be woken early but its ok i have motivation to get them to get up!

"well im not making you guys train on a empty stomach i made some food for you all to eat if you guys follow me i made okonomiyaki, miso soup, salmon and rice! and im brewing tea right now! you guys should go eat while the food is hot!" haha the moment i finished talking they all darted past me to go get them some delicious food haha i been up since 5 cooking for them but its ok i usually dont get sleep at all but once they were gone to my surprise the girl was standing directly in front of me haha i didnt even see her get up with them i dont really know if she eats or anything....but my eyes widened when all of a sudden she hugged me....that was super weird but i just chuckled and hugged her back whatever this was about its cute! "your the cute nezuko chan! im Ena koemi! and im gonna protect you even if its the last thing i do." i whispered to her then once she pulled away from our oddly added hug i just kneeled in front of her and put my hands on her shoulders.

"your really pretty, you got some really nice people protecting you nezuko so if you ever thing your alone or outcasted just know we are here for ya no matter who you are! i dont really know if you still eat human food but even if you dont you should come join us haha ill make sure to keep the lighting low just in case it hurts you." well now lets go eat or whatever she does i already ate but i can go sit with the kids until they are done eating and such but as i turned around nezuko didnt move my eyes widened when i could have sworn i seen her shrink or something man she has some really quirky abilities but they are very cool! i turned back around to see she was like half the size she was before and she looked like a little cute girl kind of reminded me of the kids i wanted to have in the near future.

But never mind my long awaiting future lemme get some food before it's all gone I know I'm starving I didn't even eat after I made it! And I'm starving now! Nezuko though looked like she wanted me to hold her in her into form but she was so cute so I couldn't resist in hold her like my own so I did holding her to my chest and she wrapped her arms around me as I did so and we soon began to make our way where the boys were so we can all eat!

"Hey mind if I join you guys?" I asked teasingly as I just sat next to zenitsu and Tanjiro and then nezuko day in between me and Tanjiro still clinging onto my arm.

"Not at all Ena sensei!! Your food is amazing!!!!" Tanjiro compliments my food and I just chuckled and shook my head it can't be that good I just whipped up whatever I had haha.

"Yeah where did you learn how to cook like this?!" And zenitsu added afterwards geez guys they were really making me feel good about my cooking maybe I should do it more haha.

"There was a point in time where my mama was sick after having my siblings so I kind of took over her responsibilities while nursing her to recover and in the process adapted to her medical skills but that's not important! You guys hurry up and eat and drink your tea! We will begin training soon." Haha the small story was not needed but I told them while stuffing my face a bit and my food was good geez! I was surprised by my own cooking by now we must get focused and head outside for training cause its time for us to begin.

"Let's start now! I want to get stronger right away!!!!!" Oh my inosuke seemed pumped and darted his way outside the moment I stood up and Tanjiro was right behind him haha funny I guess they both want to learn

"Me too!" Tanjiro happily explained while dropping his empty bowl of rice and running outside after inosuke but zenitsu didn't move my head tilted when I seen him still sitting here as if he was unsure about this whole training just seeing that made me smile he must be nervous i can feel it in his vibrations but I'll make it so he feels the most comfortable with me and with my training best believe it!