2. What's Done In The Dark

1 year later

1 year later...

"Leah, wake up."

"Huh?" I watched her turn over in bed and look at me.

"Wake up, I wanna take you to breakfast."

"Where's Stoke?"

"I don't know he's out walking that damn dog I think."

"Oh, let's wait for him. I don't wanna go without him that wouldn't be right."

"I'm hungry now." I pouted.

"Jahseh Onfroy fix your face. We aren't leaving without him, now let me sleep until he gets back I'm exhausted."

"You rode the fuck outta this dick last night I'm not surprised." I smirked at her as I rubbed my hard dick on her butt.

"Jahhhhh my pussy still hurts. Move."
I kissed my teeth, I been horny as fuck lately and even tho we went bout 4/5 rounds last night....that ain't enough.

"Go watch hentai porn or something! What about the videos I made for y'all?"

I got other plans...

I kissed her cheek and left the room, closing the door behind me. I grabbed my keys, hopped in my whip and made a phone call.

"Yo...I'm on the way. Your ass better be butt naked when I walk in."

"Ouuuu yes daddy." She purred and we hung up. I'm sorry but I gotta get mine!

I just got done walking my dog and I'm putting some food and water in her bowls

I wash my hands and make my way upstairs, it's very quiet in this house so they must be sleep.

I open the door to see baby girl sound asleep, she's so fucking beautiful. The way the sun is shinning on her milk chocolate skin..the way her natural curls fall in her face.

I sat beside her and moved a loose strand behind her ear...

"Good Morning beautiful." I said then I kissed her jaw...I watched her eyes flutter and she looked at me.