7. Changes

It's been a minute..I'm sorry 😐

I stirred in my sleep and felt my legs open slightly

I stirred in my sleep and felt my legs open slightly...I was tired as fuck so I ignored it.

I felt a long lick to my clit making me shoot my head up. I got a clear view and it was Stoke. He was smirking at me like crazy, biting his lips, licking them and shit.

My eyes widened as I tried to sit up..I was pulled back onto the bed and my legs were place on his shoulder.

"S-stoke.." I moaned quietly as possible, baby girl has been sleeping in her big ass princess room lately but I don't wanna wake her.

His tongue flicked up and down my clit and stopped detouring at my hole. I didn't even try to sit up because I knew I would fail miserably..

He stopped sucking right when I was finna explode and slapped my clit with his thick ass fingers. I bit down on my lip so hard I tasted blood, a few moments later and I squirted all over his face.

He looked at me licking off my juices near his lips, chills spread across my body from the view. I looked up and Jahseh was sitting near by...watching me...like a hawk.

He came over and kissed my lips gently while his hand was on my throat. His grip was soft at first until he gripped me tighter, next thing I knew his lips wrapped around my left tit. He laid me down and kissed all over my neck.

I held his head as I felt something slapping my clit..I looked down and Ski was on top of me. I bit my lip as he rubbed his big ass dick against my wetness..he slowly slid inside of me.

"Uhhhh fuck." I moaned lowly while Jah kissed me, I rubbed his dick through his boxers as I took pipe at the same time..

I felt him get harder and he pulled his big ass dick out, I opened my mouth welcoming it. He tasted so good, I love getting my throat fucked..Ski was rubbing my clit just how I like him to while all this shit is going on.

I was gagging on Jahseh's dick when Ski started pounding my shit..I felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I love being pleased by them both at once...it's everything!

I deep throated him and came all over Ski's dick..he pulled out and shoved it back in pounding me even harder. After a few strokes he pulled out and ate me..

"Mhmsmmdmdm." I said tryna talk with a mouth full of dick.

"Tahahhaahha, look at you!"

"Waterrrrrr." Ski said returning to eating me as I creamed on his fat ass tongue. Jahseh sat me up and kissed me in my mouth deeply, he shoved his tongue down my throat where I love it. He sat with his head against the headboard as I sucked his dick, I kissed the tip once more before pushing stokeley down and sucking him too. I rotated between the two of them, taking turns giving them the suck.

🙃🤣🤣🤣 yo I got this from luldickgirl666 💕😄

After I was done I spent no time sliding right down on Jahseh's dagger. It's too big..shit. I got off tryna to adjust as he pulled me right back on it, kissing me before I had the chance to moan out. I matched his rhythm and started bouncing my fat ass on his dick..