Taehyung

"I can't wait to watch them live! I'm so happy! Thank you for coming with me" Veronica squealed, hugging me as we stay in the long line outside the venue.

"Well, you did promise you're gonna pay me back" I shrugged, smoothening my shirt as she lets go of the hug

"Oh please, you're gonna love it!"

She was excited, far too excited to be exact.
What's so great about seeing 7 random strangers perform anyways? Is it really worth the money to see other human beings?

"By the way, here's your lightstick" She handed me a something that has a microphone-looking handle with a big clear ball that lights up specifically for BTS..I think it's called an "army bomb"?

"Oh-uh, I don't think I'll be needing this" I said, examining the item with furrowed eyebrows.

"yes you d-" before she could finish, the line started moving forward

"OMG THIS IS IT!" She jumped up and down while pulling me through the way.
I was annoyed and excited at the same time. I never really see myself watching a BTS concert on a Friday night. Normally, I would be with my friends and drink somewhere, but here I am!

We went inside the doors, got our ID's and freebies, and made our way to our seats. The venue was big, bigger than I anticipated for a kpop group.

"Woah.." My eyes widen as I take look at the whole stadium packed with almost all of the people in all ages. To my right I see an old lady with her husband, looking very happy. To my left I see a dad carrying a baby, enjoying theirselves.

They must be really REALLY good to capture the hearts of others that aren't teenage girls.

Veronica got us VIP tickets which meant our seat is on the front and we get to attend their "fanmeeting" later or something. I turned to my side and saw that Veronica was enjoying herself completely. She was dancing like crazy all by herself and to the background music. The background music kinda hypes me up, so I joined my bestfriend in dancing.

As we were having fun the lights suddenly turned off as sparks of fire blasted through the stage, making me jump. The light all around the stage were beautiful and the stage design was amazing, this made my heart pump faster than it normally does.

The 7 members came on stage as the screaming of the people around me gets louder. My ears are about to blow away from all the noise, but at the same time I'm getting hyped up.

"Are y'all ready?!" The guy with grey hair, who I'm guessing is the leader, shouted as music started playing.

"Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!" The crowd around me cheered and pumped their army bombs. I got goosebumps all over my body as they chant.

I'm having fun, I honestly think I'm having fun

The familiar music started playing as the crowd roared even more. The boys got into formation and started dancing EXTREMELY WELL.

They played a whole set of songs, singing and dancing at the same time, which I could only imagine is the most exhausting thing ever.

Their performance was great and I had fun. I thanked Veronica by hugging her at the end of the concert, she immediately got the memo and hugged me back. Every one was breathless, sweaty, and tired as the boys said their last goodbyes.

"I'm hungry" I whined as we made our way out of venue.

"Let's go get something to eat and then head back here for the meet and greet" She went inside the car, I nodded and then followed.