Island

"Taehyung please answer my calls" I cried, sending the 15th voicemail this afternoon. 7 days had passed, 7 days since he came and went. I've been trying to contact him since.

My stomach started aching again as I felt nauseous and my head started hurting so bad that it has it's own heartbeat. "P-please" Tears started to run down my cheeks. Trembling, I flooded Taehyung's phone with text messages.

Please respond.

You're haven't left yet right? you'll leave friday night, right??

Taehyung please

pls talk to me

I missed school today because I wasn't feeling well. I didn't exactly know why I wasn't, maybe due to the heartbreak. What drives me crazy is that I'm starting to get paranoid over the situation.

He used protection... right?

My mind suddenly went blank as I practically drag my body downstairs. I looked around the living room and no one was around. My parents are at work, my siblings are at school. I sighed, limping slowly towards my car.

I drove to the nearest pharmacy store, praying to God that it isn't what I think it is. The cashier lady looked at me differently when I asked for pregnancy tests. Her eyes widened a little, eyebrows furrowed, and a little smirk crept in her lump lips. I couldn't help but feel judged so I snatched the bag of items from her hands right after I gave her the money and scoffed at her.

As I arrived home, I ran to the nearest bathroom I could find and tear of the packaging of the tests. With my fingers crossed, I tried one. positive. Tears were starting to form in my eyes again but I shook it off. Most of the time pregnancy tests are false anyways..

I tried one again, positive. This time, I'm bawling my eyes out already. "N-No!" I cried out loud

Another one, positive. and Lastly, positive.

I fell down the bathroom floor with the tests in my hand. My mind was in a state of confusion, pity, regret, and anger.

How am I gonna take care of the baby? I'm only 19 and it's only my first year in university. I can't do this to myself. I.. can't.  I'm alone. I have no one. I can't raise this child on my own! I can't.. I can't have this baby.

It was driving me crazy to the point of killing-Killing my child, killing myself.

maybe I could?

But instead of doing anything stupid, I decided to make a doctor's appointment first. Maybe everything is false. Hopefully.

...
Thursday afternoon. Thursday afternoon was the lonliest, most depressing afternoon of my life. I'm laying on the floor with the papers in my hand, papers that confirms that I am gonna be a mother. A mother of Kim Taehyung's child. I bawled my eyes out with my knees close to my chest as I hug it.

"Mom.." I cried out. It's been 4 days since I found out I'm pregnant. My parents hadn't been home since. How am I going to tell them? Will they believe me if I did? Will they think I'm a slut? Thoughts were circling in my mind as I tremble in fear.

...

I didn't realize I fell asleep until I was awaken by knocks on the door,

"Who is it?" I called out with my voice raspy and dry

"Y/N? It's mom.." I heard the door opening. I opened my eyes and saw that my mother was standing beside my bed with tears in her eyes, holding the papers from the doctor.

"I-I'm sorry mom" I bawled, covering my face with my hands.

"It's okay, I'm here for you. We'll get through this" She plastered a weak smile, stroking my hair and assuring me it's okay.

l nodded and placed my head on her hand. I was about to close my eyes when my mom spoke again,

"Tell me everything, Y/N. In that way, I can help you"

I sighed, nodding again. I proceeded to explain everything to her as briefly as possible because I know that no one else can help me.

As expected, my mom was shocked but she understood. Knowing her, she's really disappointed in me. She was silent for a minute, probably thinking and contemplating.

"Okay here's the plan-"

...

"Kim Taehyung!!" I yelled as loud as I can, trying to withstand the ocean of fans screaming. People suddenly went silent and turned to me when Taehyung stopped his tracks to turn around. I walked towards him with the papers in my hand, holding it up to his face.

"Kim. Taehyung" My eyes started swelling as tears fell down. His eyes widened, slowly taking the papers in my hand

"w-what.." His face dropped. He looked disbelief but then his eyes lit up. It led me to think that he wanted this, he'll own this. A smile almost crept on his face but suddenly, a body guard tried to push me away

"I trusted you!" I screamed at his face, tears falling down my cheeks

"You made a mistake, then. I don't even know you"  He scoffed, leaving me confused. His sudden words are not aligned with the way he reacted earlier.

I looked at him in disbelief, sighing,
"Was this all a big joke to you?"

"Maybe." He smirked, rolling his eyes and continuing to walk away. He threw the papers on the ground. I quickly wiped my tears and rushed out before anyone could see my face clearly. I ran back to my car, passing and squeezing in front and in between of everyone.

Fuck you, Kim Taehyung