-thanks-

I want to say thank you to the three of you I'm sorry for putting you guys through so much bullshit when I didn't have to I don't even know how to express my gratitude and I hope the words I say here right now are the correct ones I'm sorry if I'm not that great at this I hope you can forgive me for being incorrect in some of the wording.

To my pug sis
I want to start up saying thank you for being my pug sis. you mean so much to me. You taught me how to be strong even when things seem dark you're like a beautiful star shining in the dark sky that no one can put out I hope that you can smile forever I hope you're not in too much pain either you are a beautiful person I hope that last forever I don't think I would be the person I am today without you so thank you. for being who u are!

To my bff
I wanted to say thank you for putting up with my bullshit. in dealing with things you didn't have to deal with. you didn't have to forgive me for what I said but you did and for that I want to thank you. you are smart funny and amazing person and I'm sorry for what I said. you didn't need that said to you and and I know me apologizing isn't going to make anything better I hope this is good enough for someone as amazing as you when you told me you forgave me that made all the pain in my chest leave you made the pain go away so thank you!
Also I hope you're doing great. :3

And to my psycho best friend
I don't have the right words to even express how much gratitude I feel towards you. you're the light of my world the one that makes me laugh when I don't feel anything. you give me emotions me. You make me feel something. you've been with me through thick and thin even when you didn't have to stay you did. through Dark Times Happy Times Sad times even through the angry times you've been there. you didn't have to be but you still were. thank you for not abandoning me even though I do deserve it for what I have done. U mean so much to me and I hope these words are great enough for a person who deserves so much more than what I have actually given. So thank u!

I hope this wasn't too weird I hope this made you three very happy cuz you deserve it sincerely Assassin.