7-Woozy

6:10pm

        I faintly hear banging and noises in my sleep, I ignore it. Then I wake up and realize my phone is ringing and someone is knocking on the door, I woke up and stood up so fast i felt woozy. I speed to the door and open it without checking for who it is, Its Alex. Thank God.

 "Hey Aunna i'm so sorry my phone died and I forgot I had to help my mom bring home a new coffee table and then had to put it together, pretty random now that I say it out loud." He says with worried eyes. i'm still 40% asleep and just reply with "Oh alright its okay." and try to focus my eyes on his bouncy hair and peachy lips. "Have you just woken up? you look exhausted." Alex asks "Oh yeah I fell asleep after I came home." I say while letting Alex come through the door. "I really am sorry Aun. I know I told you we'd hang out after school. I would've texted you but my phone died in my last class." he says and sounds pretty upset. "No really its okay, I understand."

 I shoot him a smile and we start heading to my room. I fix my makeup a little bit (again) and start to brush my hair. I see Alex looking at me in the mirror as he sits on my bed. He looks very interested. "Is there something on my face Al?" I laugh. "Oh- no, you just look really nice" he says with a smile. My stomach was filled with butterflies and my head felt woozy. Aw he's so cute, this compliment felt different than the other ones he's given me. He usually ends the compliment by throwing something at me or hitting my shoulder. "Thank you" I say with a huge smile and blush. I put on my perfume (again). Alex always loves when I wear this perfume. It seems like i'm trying really hard but I really didn't think anything of it at first. 

I turn around and see Alex looking at his phone and smiling. I look at him for a minute and smile. I check the time and its 6:24. "Hey should we get going?" I ask him. "Oh shit, yeah." Alex says as his eyes dart off his phone and he hops off my bed. I grab my small bag and put in my lip-gloss and my charger (essentials). "Are you sure you don't want me to pay for myself?" I ask him. I really feel bad when people pay for things. "Hey I owe it to you. Especially after today." He says in a demanding way. kinda hot. "Okay okay fine." I reply with a smile and roll my eyes.

        We start to head out and walk to the train station. We joke around and laugh the whole way there. It's such a great time. Long story short, we end up at the skating rink. Everyone is staring at us, we're having a great time already and we haven't even got our roller blades on. Alex pays, its weird but, he looked really cute while doing it. We sit down and start taking our shoes off to get the blades on. A girl goes by us and says "You are really cute together." I blush and smile at her and Alex laughs. YIKES is all that is going through my head. I'm trying not to over think about it.  Alex balances himself up and holds out his hands to help me up. We're both not very good at blading, so this should be interesting. I grab his soft veiny hands and struggle to stand up. We head into the rink and I already feel myself getting woozy, Alex already manages to nearly fall. I laugh and have a ridiculous smile plastered on my face. He's such a gem.

Having fun writing this I hope you're enjoying!