2:Origins part 2

Author's Note

Hey guys, how you doing? Good, I hope if not I hope whatever's bothering you passes anyway I just wanted to let you know that Juleka Couffaine is on the lead as the love interest, Marinette Dupian-Cheng has one vote and Gwen Stacy also has one vote.😁😁🤑. Ignore that... Moving on I'm recovering from my sickness. Quick question, have any of you ever been sick to the point you missed school for a week or two and when you recovered you lost weight. Anyone? Am I the only one?🤔🤔😏. Enjoy the chapter. 😁😁😏.

------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

"Stop right here." I told the driver, he immediately stopped and my sister stared at me in confusion.

"Wait, what are you doing?" She asked as I opened the door and got out.

"This is our stop. We wouldn't want to attract any attention showing up in a limo. Now out." I ordered her as I kept the door open.

"(Sigh) You're so annoying." She whined then got out of the limo and I closed the door.

I walked up to the driver's window.

"I'll call you to come pick us up. Bye." I said, he nodded and drove off.

"Come on, let's get going." I said and we made our way to school.

Timeskip(10 minutes later.)😁😁😁😏

"Damn, this school looks nice

"Damn, this school looks nice." I complimented.

"This is just the outside let's see if you'll say that in the inside." S/N said.

We walked up the stairs and I was about to open the door when we were stopped by the sound of sirens.

Everyone including us looks back to see a dark skinned cop in his car with a megaphone.