4:Origins part 4

Y/N P.O.V

"Huh? Wha-What happened? Where am I?" S/N asked as she slowly sat up my bed.

"You're in my room." I responded.

"Why the hell would I be here?" She asked.

"I'd like to know the same thing." I told her then she stood up.

"I... I don't remember." She said placing her hand onto her forehead.

"Whatever the reason is I need you out." I said then opened the door for her.

"Whatever." She replied then left.

Once I closed the door Nikki came out of her hiding spot and I laid down on my bed.

"Was it really necessary to make her forget for the second time?" I asked.

"Yes, it's better she has no memory about this. It's for her safety." Nikki said.

"She didn't look so good when she woke up." I said.

"Don't worry. She'll be fine. My bites aren't harmful... sure you could get a headache but you'll be fine." She said then sat on my forehead.

"Okay." I said then closed my eyes.

"So whatcha think about your comrades?" She asked.

"Cat Noir is cool but he's way in his head and the ladybug girl was okay but she looked familiar... It's like I've seen her before." I said.

"Really?" Nikki asked.

"Yup. They were alright though, they seem trustworthy." I said.

"That's nice." Nikki said then there a nice peaceful silence.

"Nikki, this Hawkmoth guy... does he have a miraculous?" I asked.

"Unfortunately he does. Miraculouses are supposed to be used for good but he uses his for whatever he wants." She replied.

"Since he has a miraculous why doesn't his Kwami just disobey him and run back to the Guidian?" I asked.

"It's not that easy, Y/N. When someone has a miraculous their Kwami are... like their servants... they do as they are told and don't ask questions." Nikki said.

"Have you... ever been treated that way?" I asked.

"Once... by my previous master... she was a great hero in her time but a very selfish, rude and needy person. When the time had come for someone else to hold the spider miraculous she refused and didn't let me go. I had no choice but to fight back... plus she wasn't my master anymore... I took back the miraculous and went back to the Guidian but he wasn't too pleased with I did to her." She said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I might of changed fate... I made a mistake... I made her go away, I made her to never exist... I really didn't mean to but I had to pay for my mistake... the Guidian locked me away for so many many years... today's my first day out and everything looks very different, the area is different, the people are different and even the Guidian is different." She said sadly.

"Wow... I... I really never saw that coming." I responded then there was nothing but silence.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you." I said feeling sorry for Nikki.

"It's okay. I deserved it... when the new Guidian found me... he's never heard of the spider miraculous but decided to give me away to someone worthy... this is my second chance to redeem myself." Nikki said and I nodded in agreement.

"If that's what you think then I'll support you." I told her.

"Thank you, Y/N." She said.

"By the way don't you have like a miraculous tracker or something to track down Hawkmoth?" I asked.