My Innocent Maid (Solar x Thorn)

Summary: Solar is a rich boy and thorn is looking for a job to earn money. He got job as a maid at Solar's mansion, he met Cyclone and Blaze who also work as maids there. Thunder,Quake and Ice are Solar's brothers.Quake is the owner of the mansion.

Thorn's pov

I was looking for a job to earn money when I saw a flyer that said 'Maid for hire',"Maybe I could get a job there" I thought so I took the flyer and went to the address, when I arrive I was shocked because the house was a mansion.When I entered the mansion I saw a maid and then she asked me "Do you have an apoitment here?,"No,I thought about working here",I said and show her the flyer"Oh.....so you want to work here as a maid,"Yes",I said then she told me to go to master Quake's office on the 5th floor."I guess his the owner of this mansion ",I thought and went to the 5th floor.When I arrived I suddenly became nervous "Will he accept me"I thought but I took a breath and knock on the door

Quake's PoV 

I was working while looking at the picture of me and my brothers,I smiled at the picture "I missed the old days"I thought.Suddenly,I heard a knock on the door "Come in",then a boy came in "What are you doing here?"I asked he said "I saw a flyer that you need a maid","Oh.....so you want to be a maid here"I said then he nodded."Maybe he can be Solar's maid" I thought and said "Okay your hired,before you start working may I know your name?","My name is Thorn" he said "Okay thorn from now on you will be one of my brothers maid" I said "Brothers?","Yes, your master is my brother Solar and you will served him" I said and he nodded "Cyclone will give you your outfit and will teach you everything you need to know",I called cyclone and told him about thorn,he bowed down and told thorn to follow him.When they left I looked at the picture again "I hope you can change him thorn" I thought and continue working.

Cyclone's Pov

I was cleaning master thunder's room when somebody called me and told me that master quake wants to see me "What does master quake need?"I thought and went to his office .When I arrived there was a boy in his office "What do you need master Quake?"I asked while bowing down,he told me about the boy named thorn and about his job "I understand master Quake,please follow me"I said to thorn,we went out of the office and took thorn to my room.

(Quake:Does cyclone really need to call me master?

Cat:YES!HIS A MAID SO HE HAS TO CALLED YOU MASTER

Quake:But-

Cat:NO BUTS!BACK TO THE STORY!!!!!

Quake:-_-)

When we arrived at my room I asked thorn "So you really want to be a maid" he nodded I sighed and gave him his outfit,while he was changing "I hope master Solar can treat his maid good"I thought thorn came out after changing "Thorn....YOUR SO CUTE!!!!!"I said he smiled "Thank you mr-","Please just call me cyclone","Thank you cyclone".I taught thorn every thing he need to know when there was a knock on the door "Come in", the door open and my friend blaze walks in.

Blaze's Pov

I was bored and had nothing to do so I went to cyclone's room,I knocked on his door I heard he say come in "Hey cyclone I'm bored do you have anything fun to d-"I stop when I saw a boy "Who's that cy?","Oh this is thorn his gonna be master Solar's new maid"."Solar's new maid!!!"I thought I say hi to thorn.

No one's Pov

Cyclone & blaze show thorn around the mansion then they became good friends,in the hallway a shadow of a boy was walking to Quake's room he open the door "I glad you came.....Solar"