Yandere Love (Ice x Blaze)

Summary:Ice and blaze went to the same school,ice had a crush on blaze and will kill anyone that is near him.This is the day where ice will get his senpai to be his.

Author:Sorry if I shipped Ice being the seme and I'm sorry I borrow this picture from deidanna_0422 in ig.I hope you don't mine.

Blaze's pov

I woke up to find myself tied up to the wall "Hello!!!!!Is anybody there"I shouted,"Why...hello blaze".That voice sounded familiar "Ice is that you?","Why yes hothead","Do you know who tied me up!!!!"I asked.Ice just smirked"It was me who tied you up","Why?!?!??!?Is it about the sleeping accident"

Ice's pov

"What!No","How innocent can he be"I thought "Then what".I smirked and put on my glove and said "I'm gonna make you mine senpai~" and closed his mouth waiting for him to passed out.

(Ice already put a passing out liquid.Don't ask me went he put on it)

Blaze's pov 

Ice cover my mouth "I can't breath"I thought,I tried to breath but suddenly my eyes started to fell droopy and sleepy.Before I was about to closed my eyes when I heard ice said "Goodnight my little flamehead"and everything went black

No one's pov  

Blaze woke up and found himself naked and tied up to a bed,he tried to break free but it was impossible...

(Free:Hey,I'm free...

Cat:NOT YOU!!!!BACK TO THE STORY)

then he saw ice at the corner "Ice!!!Why are you doing this???!?!?","I want you to be mine senpai~"Ice cooed and started to kiss blaze.Blaze was shocked ice wants to let his tounge in but blaze wouldn't let him in,that made ice upset so he set the vibrator to med.

(Yes he already put the vibrator in

Solar:You lazy Author

Author:Shut up!!!!)

Blaze moaned and ice let his tounge in they had a swordfight for dominace,in the end ice win and explored blaze's mouth "So hot" he thought after a few minute he let go and a trail of saliva was left behind then....

(Author:Maybe I should stop

Readers:NO!!!You must continue this

Author:Okay)

he put the vibrator to high,blaze started to moan louder "AH-AH~"ice started to bite blaze's neck making hickeys "Ah-ah~".Ice then played with his pimples blaze moaned more and he began to lick his dick "Ah-ah~" blaze moaned then Ice began to suck it.With ice suck and the vibrator blaze's cum came out quickly,ice swallow it "Hah-hah","It's so sweet senpai~","P-please take the vibrator out"blaze beg.Ice just smirked and pulled the vibrator out then he went inside blaze without warning,"Ah-ah~" then ice started to thrust "Ah-ah~,I-ice s-stop","No senpai~"Ice said and began to thrust faster.Blaze moaned louder after a few minutes they came out at the same time ,ice pulled out and lay beside blaze "Senpai do you love me?"ice asked.Blaze face was red "Y-yeah",Ice smiled then blaze fell asleep.

"You are mine now senpai and nobody will take you away  from me"ice mumbled and sleep with his senpai.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is what I have so if you don't like it I understand

Please vote,comment and have a good day

Blaze:AUTHOR-CHAN WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!

Author:Uh.....I have to go bye!*start running*

Blaze:AUTHOR -CHAN GET BACK HERE!!!!!*started to chase author-chan*