D

Hyung, something definitely weird happened today.

So I was just sleeping on my math class (which i usually do and i always end up getting extra classes for it), when Taehyun suddenly gave me a piece of crumpled paper. At first I was like, 'what the fuck bro' but then he told me to read what was written on that paper.

Hyung... you won't believe what was written in that damn paper. And i don't either...

but it said..

"date later?"

I literally blinked for a hundred times until I realized that I didn't misread it. That's what is written. It's the first time that Taehyun acted like this and I didn't know how to react so I just smiled and nodded at him.

It's embarrassing to tell you this, but I don't wanna tell Soobin hyung and Kai about it. You know them, they put malice in everything. Taehyun is also my friend, and I don't want things to be awkward. like I told you the other week that he's been acting very weird and I think it's bc he's trying to comfort me..

Maybe if you're here hyung, then you would've known what I should do. You'll tell me not to overthink things...

Hyung, I really miss you.. Can't you visit here on weekends? I won't even annoy you anymore....just...please come back here ...

missing your presence,
beomgyu