CHAPTER 12

Marinette P.O.V

"Thank you Chat but,you're also pretty amazing yourself.I mean,you save Paris with Ladybug like everyday and im pretty sure being a super hero is a pretty tough job.Putting your life in danger just to protect the people.Getting the peoples high expectation of you and trying your best not to break their trust.Dude,thats legit amazing.Im actually surprised you're not sick of all this super hero stuff."

"Thanks princess.No one has ever said that to me."

"Dont put yourself down too much.Your not just amazing,you're incredible"

"Incredible?You got that from the Incredibles,didn't you?"he said with a smug face

Seriously?

He just had to ruin the moment.

We were having a very sincere and cool moment earlier and now he just had to ruin it.

"Yeah,so?"

"Have you seen the new movie released?"he said with excited eyes

"I-i guess but to be honest,i've only seen the trailer so i haven't watched it yet"

"Woah!Really?!Do you wanna watch it sometime together?I can bring a copy and we can watch it together eating lots of delicious pastries with a cup of warm milk!"

Its so obvious he just wants more food

"Sounds great Chat!But you do know you can just tell me when you want food right?"

"Hehehe😅Was it too obvious?"

*sigh*

Whatever

Im used to it

"Forget it.So how about next weekend,you bring the movie and i bring the food?"

"Next weekend?But why cant it be this weekend?"he said pouting

"My schedules full,Chat.Tommorrow,i have someone to meet up and in Sunday,I'll be finishing all of my homework so i cant really do anything this weekend with you.Im sure you understand.Because you also have a pretty tight schedule,being a super hero and all"

"Meeting up someone tommorrow?Ohhh~Who is it?Tell me~"

What the heck?

What is he?

A girl asking for gossip?

"Oh please,I know you'll eventually know because you'll be patrolling and going around the city tommorrow so there's really no need to tell you right?"

"Wow,princess.You even know what i do in my free time.Thats pretty impressive"

"Pshh.Whatever.*yawn*Im pretty sleepy Chat.Have you finished your food yet?I need to go to sleep.I dont wanna be late tommorrow.You should probably go home"

"Awww,but i still wanna stay here.My place is so lonely."he said pouting again and giving me puppy dog eyes.

How ironic

Puppy dogs from a cat

I just ruffled his hair and said

"You need your cat nap,kitty.Heroes still need a break you know.Go home and take a rest now okay?"

"Hmm.Okay.Thanks for the food by the way.They were delicious,as always.Well good night princess.This cats going to take a cat nap now"

And Chat Noir bounced out of my balcony.

Lonely,huh?

Wonder what kind of home he has?

Kind of reminds me of someone

Chat P.O.V

Wow.

Im so glad i have someone like  Marinette by my side.

She's so kind,fun,talented and always puts me at ease.

I can be myself with her other than with Ladybug.

Im really happy someone like her can put up with someone like me.

But to be honest.

She sometimes acts and speaks like Ladybug.

Just thinking about the thought their the same person.

Pfft.

Whatever.

But seriously

What if...

***************

I tried...

I just continued the conversation from the last chapter...

Sorry if this wasn't the best...

Schools just been getting to me...

I'll try to make more if you guys really want though...

So enjoy the story...