20

You were in your classroom, when Aizawa came in and said that everyone of you would have to create their own special move.
So you had to change into the training uniform in which you went to one of the training halls afterwards.
There, Ishiyama-sensei used his quirk to create a mountain-like training ground made of cement; and Ectoplasm made clones of himself for everyone of you individually and at the same time.

Then you all tried to create your own special move. You had already thought of something.
As your blood floated in the air, you created something with it. It was a pistol. The bullets were also made of your blood.
It went well, and so you aimed at the clone in front of you, who was now jumping around. When you finally locked your target, you pulled the trigger and a bullet shot towards the clone. After the clone was hit, it vanished immediately, so you shouted down from the top of the created cliff you were on, "Ectoplasm! Could you please make multiple clones at the same time for me?"

Ectoplasm heard your request and so he made new, multiple clones that appeared in front of you. You began to shoot them down one after another.

When you mastered the normal way of shooting your bloodbullets of a normal blood pistol, you still weren't satisfied because you didn't thought of it as a special move, so you began to shed your blood again.

While your blood was flowing down to the ground, you controlled it and so it began to float. You wanted to make your floating blood move around but you failed and so your blood splashed on the ground.
That was when you thought of something. If you could manage to make your blood float and harden as you please, it would be very effective in combat fight. So you tried it over and over again, until you had complete control of your blood.

A few days later, you finally mastered your move, so you focused on creating a new special move with your blood manipulation quirk, since you didn't think that you could create a special move with your solidification quirk.

- A couple of days later -

Right then, when you wanted to enter the training hall, Aizawa called out to you, so you went to him. "After school's finished, come to the teacher's room."
"Why?" you asked, wondering that you might have done something.
"The hospital called this morning, saying that they might have found a way of removing this thing in your neck."
"Really? So they can do it?" your eyes lit up a little by the thought of something, that had given you an uneasy feeling all this time, being removed.
"Yes" he ressured and for a second, you could have sworn that he was holding back a chuckle. But the next second you looked him in the face, his same regular expression sat on it. "Was that just my imagination?" You stole another glance at the man's face but it showed the same expression as last time. So you just let it go and also began with your training, just like all your classmates who were already in the middle of their own ones.

After traing, you went to the support department to give them your costume and request something. "Can you make it, so that more blood can flow out, please?"
"Alright! This'll be finished in one day." Hatsume said confidently. So you handed them your costume and walked to the staff room. "There you are.", Aizawa said once you appeared, "Then let's go." He drove you to the hospital.

"We have to do an operation in order to remove it. After it, you'll have to rest for a few weeks." the doctor said.
"But then it means that we have to wait for a few weeks until we can do the operation..."
"Why?" the doctor wondered. "I want to earn the provisional hero license that's coming up. And for that, I have to train. So it's better to do the operation after it."
"Alright, then we'll wait, until you can do it."
"Thank you very much doctor!" you said and bowed.
Then you left the hospital and went back to the dorm.