45

- 3rd POV -

Aizawa had been noticing something for quite a while now.
He always was most concerned about (Y/N).
Every time he was asking himself why it might be like this, he had come to a conclusion that it might be because you were one of his students who were constantly covered in injuries.
Or that was what he wanted to believe. But he couldn't. He couldn't deny that it was something different; a far stronger emotion than that.

He didn't noticed that he had been feeling like this for quite a long time, because he had always been suppressing it.
But now that (Y/N) had started to date this guy from second year, he couldn't hide it anymore.

He was feeling love for her. But not as the kind of love from a teacher to his student, no. It was the romantic kind of love. This realization sent a warm feeling, much like an embrace throughout his body. "But how? How did it come to this?" He didn't know when it all started. He hadn't noticed it until the moment he got to know that (Y/N) had started to date someone. Of course he was fully aware that (Y/N) was his student. But it seemd that he couldn't suppress it anymore.

He seriously didn't like the fact that (Y/N) was dating another guy. However, he was her teacher. There was nothing he could do. That was something he said to himself over and over again.
"Just forget about her..."