You Get Jealous

ANDY: I scrolled through my Instagram feed, liking pictures from Black Veil Brides' recent tour. I couldn't help but smile at a couple of Andy with fans, blushing at how cute he was. I kept scrolling, but stopped short when a certain image caught my eye. It was Andy, but not with fans. With Juliet Simms. His ex girlfriend. I inhaled sharply, analyzing the picture. From what Andy had told me, they didn't leave on the best terms, and she still had feelings for him. I trusted him, and I knew he wouldn't do anything. But I didn't quite trust her. I scanned the photo and noticed a few things off. In all the other pictures with friends and fans, Andy's arm was draped over their shoulders and their arm was around his waist. But in this image, his arm was wrapped around her waist and her free hand was on his chest, her nails standing out against his leather jacket. I felt my heart sink. They were cute together... And they looked like a real couple. Besides, she was famous and successful. I was just a Hot Topic employee. I sighed as I heard my front door open. "Love? Are you home?" He turned the corner and saw me on the couch, a grin spreading across his face. "There you are." He came over, but noticed the look on my face. "Baby, what's wrong? I can tell something's up." I took a deep breath, tears already pricking at the corners of my eyes. I held up the phone so he could see the picture.

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be this way, but I can't help it. I felt a bit jealous when I saw the photo. And I have no right to be, since she's your ex and I trust you and we're together but I..." I looked up at Andy, a tear rolling down my cheek. "I can't help but think how much better you deserve and it makes me jealous seeing how good you guys look together..." Andy reached out and brushed the tear away, cupping my chin to make me look at him.

"Hey. You aren't in the wrong by being jealous at all. I get what you're saying and I understand. Our managers actually suggested that picture, just to get more publicity. I only agreed because I don't have feelings for her. I have a beautiful girlfriend sitting right in front of me." I smiled as he kissed me softly. "I'm yours." I blushed and hugged him, instantly feeling better about the situation.

ASHLEY: I sighed as I sat backstage, waiting for the guys to get back. All they were doing at the moment was sound check, so they'd come back for a bit before the show. I had been listening to the music coming from the stage, but it had stopped a while ago. I stood and left the room, heading out to see why it was silent. I was about to walk out on stage, but froze at what I saw. There were two girls talking to Ashley. They were both tall, busty, and gorgeous. Just his type. I ducked behind a nearby curtain and peeked out, watching and listening intently. One of the girls giggled at something he'd said, then reached out towards his body, aiming for his tattoo. Oh hell no. I stormed out, heading straight for my boyfriend. The other girl noticed me and elbowed her friend, who instantly drew her hand back. I walked up and wrapped an arm around Ashley's waist, smiling sweetly. "Hi! Can I help you?" The first girl grinned.

"Yeah! We're just huge fans and wanted the chance to check out the band!" I glanced at the two, who were blatantly staring at Ashley's abs. I'm sure you do, I thought. Smiling, I learned into my boyfriend, who planted a kiss on my head.

"Well, they're happy to have such devoted fans. But unfortunately, this is a closed rehearsal, so you will have to leave." The second girl glared at me.

"Then why do you get to be here?" she asked.

"Oh! That's because I'm the bassist's girlfriend," I said, standing on my toes to press a kiss to Ashley's lips. "Now, unless you have ties to the members, you have to leave." The two girls left and Ashley smiled, leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"You're cute when you're jealous." I shot him a half hearted glare before returning to the room.

JINXX: I crossed my legs, propping them up on Jinxx's lap. He sighed playfully. "Y/N, I need my legs." I giggled.