Rules For The Judges!

Hello!

So here are some set of simple rules to be followed by the judges.
Please follow them carefully and hook your brains with it!

~rules ~

° firstly, read the stories with dedicated minds.

° judge the book fairly and whole heartedly. ( do not show any kind of personal rages on the authors. Mark them what they deserve)

° revealing the points before the winner announcement is strictly restricted. And no judging the book with considering the friendship. You aren't allowed to pm the authors you're judging, regarding your judgment. (if found any, you'll not be allowed to participate further)

° permanently follow this account. ( this will help you participate in every series)

° add this book to your reading list and also your private library. ( helps you keep a track of updates and announcements)

° kindly keep the judging criteria in mind before you start judging.

° you're suggested to read the 1st 5 chapters to judge a book. You can continue further if you like to.

° email the points of the book you judged, to thecolorawards@gmail.com
Or sent it through a pm.

° the marksheet must be submitted on time. ( I'll mention the date after the entry closes.)

° the marksheet is expected to be submitted in the same format mentioned in the 'marksheet ' chapter.

° if the book your judging wins, you'll have to write a good review on it.

° password for your entry is 'black' (you'll not be given a chance if you don't mention it or if you mention it wrong)

××××××××××××××××

Hopefully you've read all the rules carefully. So, jump to the next page to make your entry.!