Criteria For Judging!

Hello my dear judges! You'll have to mandatorily follow this criteria for judging.

Do not be partial!
Stay honest!

You're suggested to read the first 5 chapters. But, you may continue further if you want to.

Criteria for stories!
> Title : ( __/ 10)
The title should relate to the story.

> Cover: (__/10)
The cover must describe the story and it should match with the description of the story.

> Grammer : (__/10)
The grammar should include proper tense. The same tense should be followed through out the story. Ignore minor spelling mistakes.

> Description : (__/10)
The description should be similar to the story narrated.

> Creativity : (__/10)
This will include the suspenses with which a chapter ends and how well the writer has described each scene.

> Writing style :(__/10)
This includes the usage of unfamiliar words and attractive sentences. And also the different ways of presenting a phrase.

> Storyline :(__/10)
This should include an interesting storyline, which strikes the minds of readers.

> Character development :(__/10)
This includes how well the writer has described the characters and is the character necessary in the story.

> Overall impression :(__/10)
What ever you felt reading it.

Criteria for poems!

> Title :(__/5)
> Cover :(__/5)
> Description :(__/10)
> Creativity :(__/10)
> Writing style : (__/10)
> Moral: (__/5)
> Overall impression :(__/5)

All the judges are informed to make the marksheet in the same way mentioned in 'marksheet' chapter.

You are requested to mail this marksheet to
thecolorawards@gmail.com
Or send a pm to this account.

Please inform us, if you are unable to judge the book before you start judging. ( pm us, if so)
Any doubts regarding this can be sent as a pm or can also be commented.

Thank you very much for supporting me!